Shooting Gallery

Shooting Gallery

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Grover.8753

Grover.8753

So has anyone actually got all 40 in the 2:00 given? These targets are INCREDIBLE difficult to see. Some of them you can’t. I would like to see proof of your endeavors.

That’s one every 3 seconds. it takes longer than that to run between some of them.

(edited by Grover.8753)

Shooting Gallery

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Shooting Gallery

Posted by: McJAC.4739

McJAC.4739

It looks like a robot is playing that adventurein the video …the aim is incredibly stable. Good job.

It is definitelly a bit RNG but you can do it. As the video showed you want to zoom in as soon as the adventure starts. You don’t really need to shoot just one shot like in the video, you can just hold it down (left mouse button in action camera…I guess you know that), but you won’t probably hit anything unless you are standing still or going forward or backwards. It is important to get a little bit of training in so that you can easily hit the targets fast. Just keep trying.

For targets that are really far away (especially later, when it gets random) you can use skill 2 which has range 10k instead of 2k that your main attack has. I usually try to use it for targets that are far back in the room when I have to run there from the open area. Basically use it when you know you need couple of extra shots, also useful when running sideways sometimes.

It seemed impossible to get over 33 couple of days ago, but now I usually get 38-40 so it really just needs a lots of training. Basically you need to hit most targets on your 1st or second try.

Just wait for Fallen Masks adventure in Auric Basin …that thing needs to be changed because it is pure RNG imo.