Sign Cutting

Sign Cutting

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I was wondering if i could get some help with this quest, without adding spoilers. Basically Im supposed to find this charr lady by clicking/going near rocks she left as patterns, but while I was on this step i decided to do a world boss that popped up. Hours later I decided to continue this quest part, but now I dont have any green circle indicating where I should look for this rock/trail. Does anyone know how I can undo this? Or maybe theres a walkthrough somewhere, maybe a bit early but gotta try..

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Sign Cutting

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Well the Problem is. This Thing is bugged. I had to unbug it to get Sign Cutting done. What I have done was: Getting on another Map. Quitting the Episode, activating Episode 13 and then activating Sign Cutting, then go to Tangled Depthes.

Had to do this a few times but finally it worked for me.

Sign Cutting

Posted by: Forgara.9172

Forgara.9172

Well the Problem is. This Thing is bugged. I had to unbug it to get Sign Cutting done. What I have done was: Getting on another Map. Quitting the Episode, activating Episode 13 and then activating Sign Cutting, then go to Tangled Depthes.

Had to do this a few times but finally it worked for me.

You’re fantastic, thanks. Confirmed that this worked for me.

One thing to note, I suspect being in combat / being damaged while you reach the marks is what’s causing it to bug for some reason. I had issues with it until I decided to make sure all mobs were cleared before approaching the marks on the groun, then interacting with it like it says.