Skill Points on the Map

Skill Points on the Map

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: TeeracK.3601

TeeracK.3601

So Just kinda a minor suggestion but maybe just make it so the skill points will turn blue or something once you earn them? The way the icons look now it’s very easy to mix them up with earned and not earned. It also makes it really hard to just see what you’re missing on a map just by glancing at it since all the other icons change color entirely when you unlock them. Idk how everyone else feels but I don’t see how changing the color of the ones earned could be anything but a positive thing. I would also imaging this would be a very simple change you could probably do in minutes by swapping a file out in the game’s FTP so I wouldn’t think it be something outside of the dev’s current resources.

(edited by TeeracK.3601)

Skill Points on the Map

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

The human factors of the skill point color and shape change has been brought up before. Still waiting on a fix.

Meanwhile, sharpen your eyes. It is the only thing you can do.

Skill Points on the Map

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Agreed. A different color would be great. I’m always mousing over them to check which is which. Guess we just wait and see if it ever changes.

Skill Points on the Map

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I can’t tell the difference between the ones done and the ones not done. I know it’s obvious enough when you have the wiki out and you study them, but in game the two are too similar for me to see the difference. I have to mouse over them to tell. I wish they were blue again also. The yellow color is harder to see against greens and browns.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Skill Points on the Map

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

If you are on the map and mouse over the summary in the upper left corner, uncompleted / unfound points flash.