So can we kill..........

So can we kill..........

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: adormtil.1605

adormtil.1605

A elder dragon in this expansion I mean really I bought the game because I thought I will finally kill a elder dragon so besides the fact that I master some thing to advance the story do we kill a elder dragon?

So can we kill..........

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Spoilers ahead

The story ends with you defeating Mordremoth, but not via what many would deem a classic Vs Dragon fight. In fact no Dragon appears in the story only an avatar within the Dream. It’s a good fight on a mechnical level. The Dragon Stand Meta has you taking on a worm like and quite massive entity known as the Mouth of Mordremoth. This is indicated to be his physical body or at least an extension of it. You do get to fight and defeat it and that’s kinda fun

So can we kill..........

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

I’m not sure if the Elder Dragons can be killed. The Jotuns, Dwarves, Norn, Mursaat and Seers tried to kill the Elder Dragons before, but I think that even though we could destroy its physical form, its spirit still lingers, and in time, in thousands of years, its physical form will reform and its power will grow back. Magister Sieran found a way to stop dragon corruption, and that is to contain it in another dimension. This alludes to a way on how to completely “kill a dragon”, that is by banishing it to another dimension, just like what the “gods” did to Abaddon when they imprisoned him in the Realm of Torment.

Anvil Rockers Unite!

So can we kill..........

Posted by: adormtil.1605

adormtil.1605

Abaddaon was killed by a human why can’t a elder dragon be killed a mortal also. Even if a elder dragon is as big as mountain then we just dodge and move and hit until we crack that shell and stab the heart.

So can we kill..........

Posted by: Ephemiel.5694

Ephemiel.5694

We killed Zhaitan, so yes, they can be killed. These are creatures of pure magic, so simply “stabbing their heart” won’t end up working.

“Would you kindly?”

So can we kill..........

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

Abaddaon was killed by a human why can’t a elder dragon be killed a mortal also. Even if a elder dragon is as big as mountain then we just dodge and move and hit until we crack that shell and stab the heart.

smash the toes

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens