So...druid? Do we get his reveal this week?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

nuff said. /15 chars.

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

No elite specialization reveal this week (otherwise we would have had a teaser on monday).

My guess is that this friday we will get another ready up on core specializations since that’s what yesterday’s blog post talked about. We will hear some of the changes they have made since the last 4-hour stream based on feedback (such as the blood magic change) and we will hear about the engineer (which was very much a work in progress at the 4-hour stream).

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

Well that’s still something. Beats fanart & dev profile week. Guess we’ll see more tommorow.

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Personally my suspicion is that they reveal that they are going to reveal something big at E3

Looking at the strenght and mount of people going to E3 on behalf of Arenanet, I suspect we get an announcement there. Maybe a release date? Who knows.

But they likely want a lot of players at E3. This means that it would make sense that they give us more info. You might also have noticed that the game loader has been behaving differently. They now have a moment where you pass the “playable” point. Beyond that it was still loading 75% more of the update. As that is not needed to play I suspect they are putting more HoT stuff in and making it ready for a more extensive playable beta during E3

So I suspect the reveal this week is bout thier pressence at E3.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

No elite specialization reveal this week (otherwise we would have had a teaser on monday).

The teasers can come as late as Wednesday, can’t they?

Regardless. I suspect that the announcement this week is that the LA & Core Spec patch will be “coming soon™.”

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

The teasers can come as late as Wednesday, can’t they?

Regardless. I suspect that the announcement this week is that the LA & Core Spec patch will be “coming soon™.”

For every spec thus far, there has been an image tweeted/facebooked out on Monday morning, if I recall correctly. Followed by the blog post on Thursday and the Twitch stream on Friday. Since we got nothing Monday, I’m assuming there is no specialization this week.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

They now have a moment where you pass the “playable” point. Beyond that it was still loading 75% more of the update. As that is not needed to play I suspect they are putting more HoT stuff in and making it ready for a more extensive playable beta during E3

So I suspect the reveal this week is bout thier pressence at E3.

This is in the patch notes. It’s just a streamer client that allows you to play the game while you’re getting a new patch. You’ll see it every time we get new content.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

No. Maybe next week.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: cocowoushi.7150

cocowoushi.7150

No. Maybe next week.

E3 is next week. Maybe in 2 weeks.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

They can make the reveal in the E3, and the PoI be cast from the there, it would be interesting.
But still, the maybe is an important aspect

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

Given today’s blog post on conditions I’ll revise my prediction. I think friday’s stream will be a combination of talk on conditions and talk on core specializations.

Posted by: Gibson.4036

Gibson.4036

No. Maybe next week.

E3 is next week. Maybe in 2 weeks.

Not to mention it sure looks like these changes, new trait system, conditions, wallet, will appear in next week’s patch. So this week to hype it, next week to release it in time for E3. ArenaNet probably considers that the next two week’s excitement for us.

Of course, there might be some more info thrown out at E3, but they might just consider it enough to have an HoT playable demo there.

Posted by: Elitejelly.7462

Elitejelly.7462

I doubt this condi/core specs/la comes next week because in the condi blog post it said “While I can’t reveal that number today because we’re still doing performance tests…” still doing performance tests. how long will that be? who knows.

IM SO HYPED FOR HOT I CAN FLIP A TABLE.
(/o_o)/ |_|
hype over.

Posted by: Palindrome.8904

Palindrome.8904

I doubt this condi/core specs/la comes next week because in the condi blog post it said “While I can’t reveal that number today because we’re still doing performance tests…” still doing performance tests. how long will that be? who knows.

To be fair, performance testing is one of the last phases of software development. It means all functional/system changes are in place and they are playing with the numbers.

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Would be nice if we had another datamine this week..just saying

Posted by: Relshdan.6854

Relshdan.6854

My guess is that this friday we will get another ready up on core specializations since that’s what yesterday’s blog post talked about. We will hear some of the changes they have made since the last 4-hour stream based on feedback (such as the blood magic change) and we will hear about the engineer (which was very much a work in progress at the 4-hour stream).

this pleases me more than another spec reveal…means way more to overall balance and “while we wait” theory-crafting….hope you are correct.

Chaos Organ (Ele), Pistol Opera (Thief), Modular Man (Eng)
MARA (EU) Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: Ephemiel.5694

Ephemiel.5694

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward is also coming out next week so they’ll either release info before or after its release date.

“Would you kindly?”

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

just want to know if they can be healers

action combat made mmos better lol