[Spoiler] Neo & Trahearne

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Robyz.6380

Robyz.6380

Am i the only one finding some similarities between Neo & Trahearne deaths?

neo’s death

Trahearne’s death

Posted by: kamedin.4698

kamedin.4698

Yes, they are similar except for one thing. Neo is the main character while Trahearne is not. In fact I couldn’t give a kitten about Trahearne since I am tired of the Guild Wars universe giving all the player’s credit to some stupid NPC that can’t do anything.

Lyscir – Main Engi
[????] – HoD

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Kinda glad they finally killed off Trahearne though, no more annoying 1 dimensional character anymore.

Please add more Taimi shes at least real.

Posted by: Frediosz.2718

Frediosz.2718

Pfff, i really love when people whine about Tra stealing their credit – i realy really hope that ANet will make player as a pact marshall where as your LS partX you just tell NPCs to go to point A do Y thing and at the end player sticks a sword into a puddle of water – hell of a credit there…

Grow some hair.

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Pfff, i really love when people whine about Tra stealing their credit – i realy really hope that ANet will make player as a pact marshall where as your LS partX you just tell NPCs to go to point A do Y thing and at the end player sticks a sword into a puddle of water – hell of a credit there…

Grow some hair.

I want Taimi as Pact Marshal, to whoever voices her, i love you, keep up the great work.

Posted by: Frediosz.2718

Frediosz.2718

I want Taimi as Pact Marshal, to whoever voices her, i love you, keep up the great work.

Yeah, there’s nothing better then a smelly kid with ego which is only little bit smaller then human stupidity to lead most powerful military force in Tyria…

That would be the second best thing that happend since Black Death.