(Spoiler) noxious pods... and boss

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Leggendalex.4659

Leggendalex.4659

never found a noxious pod and is 2 days i am playing only in dragon stand, if the insigna for the mistward helm is 150 crystalline ore i really dont know how to take it, this thing is impossible, and mordremoth is bugged because i cant glide in the last phase :/

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

Maybe they’re only around near the end of the event? Literally every strand map I get into goes “this map is low on players please move to a new one” as soon as the meta event gets underway.

Just now I got about halfway down the map but then the game crashed. Was holding ctrl to highlight stuff and looking around the whole way, didn’t see a single pod.

Posted by: Leggendalex.4659

Leggendalex.4659

the other problem is the chak gerent event, i need the piece for the mistward collection and never found a chak gerent organised event

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

Organization is the issue on the Gerent, not Anet, don’t make them nerf more please.

Noxious pods are all over the map, they are just rare.

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

So they don’t depend on events or day/night? You can just run around trying to find them and ignoring the meta?

Posted by: Ranlares.2513

Ranlares.2513

So they don’t depend on events or day/night? You can just run around trying to find them and ignoring the meta?

Yeap!