[Spoilers] Question about end of story?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: BurningThunder.3097

BurningThunder.3097

So as a ranger I finished story and liked it, but the main question I am wondering is whatever happened to Garm? We know Eir died and Braham mentioned something about not knowing if he was even with her when fleet crashed. I know we saw him and Eir as illusions in final fight but we know there they were not real. I was kind of hoping for his unique skin to be gifted to Rangers as if Eir wanted you to take care of him(wishful thinking I know). Or at least for Braham to take him as his pet even tho Guardians dont use pets. Or maybe we see him later on in a plot twist of some sort?

What are your thoughts on this? I just think that Garm is just one more unanswered question left by end of story.

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I have a feeling we may see Garm in some fashion, either dead or alive. If he’s alive, I certainly hope that Rox gets to take care of him, that way he will stay near the group. Besides, he took care of Eir during her many adventures and helped forge her legend, I think he would do a fine job helping the group forge theirs.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

Posted by: Mordeus.1234

Mordeus.1234

Bit depressing imagining that Garm died. I hope Eir left Garm back at her home because the Jungle or even riding on an airship is no place for a wolf. Would be cool to see him protecting Stonewright’s Steading but also a little sad to imagine him waiting for her to return.

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

Garm x Rox x Braham love triangle confirmed.

Attachments:

Anvil Rockers Unite!