Story In Their Footsteps help please

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: jim price.6139

jim price.6139

Using warbler to find scouts, I can’t find second scout. I am in the green circle in Hidden Copse, but no luck. Can someone help, please?

Posted by: Erylian.8405

Erylian.8405

I think he’s slightly outside the circle.

I actually passed him on my way to the circle. I think he was glitched because he appeared to be partially inside a rock. After using the warbler he I could speak to him but he was still stuck in the rock a little.

jim price.6139

Okay, I found scout Mundi on ledge above floor, but he won’t talk to me. any ideas?

Posted by: Aeryn Knight.4351

Aeryn Knight.4351

hes on a ledge just above the ground floor, I found him ok but couldn’t get him to talk/activate until there was no enemies in the green circle

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

I had the same problem. He wouldn’t talk to me until I stood in the green circle and used the warbler. I think the trick is you have to be in the circle.

you can’t fix stupid

jim price.6139

Well, I appreciate the answers, but so far no dice. I have talked to him with no enemies around, I have blown the horn from down below and ran up to talk, I have gotten as close to the edge as i can. Please?

jim price.6139

Still hoping for an answer, thank you.

Posted by: Ashani.8530

Ashani.8530

I had the same problem. Don’t know why. It seemed that going below the ledge and fighting stuff at the bottom, and using warbler again (even though he was already there) , I was able to go back to the ledge and talk to him. Hope it works for you.

jim price.6139

Well, I finally got through it, but I don’t know how. The veteran was still alive, but I ran around in the green circle blowing the warbler and finally the message changed from “find…” to “speak to…”. Thanks for the help.