Stuck in story instance

Stuck in story instance

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

So I’ve encountered this … scenario, quite a few times now. I will get in an instance and get stuck and by stuck I mean, I am locked into it like a bad marriage. I get in a position on the map where I can’t go any further and I end up getting stuck, I can’t progress the instance, I have no option above my mini map to leave the instance, I cannot even go to character select and log back in on my character because it logs me right back into the instance. I cannot do /stuck to get out of these areas, this is just really bad, is this an issue anyone else has encountered?

Stuck in story instance

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The only instance I’ve actually encountered this in, is the first instance in HoT where I got stuck in the Silverwastes before entering Verdant Brink.

How I got out of it was to zoom the map out until I saw the waypoint at Camp Resolve. I waypointed to Camp Resolve. Then I was out of the instance and I ran back through the Silverwastes to get to a gate.

Also, though I haven’t tested this, you might be able to join a guild and get to a guild hall by porting there, then just walk out the gate.

Stuck in story instance

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

The only instance I’ve actually encountered this in, is the first instance in HoT where I got stuck in the Silverwastes before entering Verdant Brink.

How I got out of it was to zoom the map out until I saw the waypoint at Camp Resolve. I waypointed to Camp Resolve. Then I was out of the instance and I ran back through the Silverwastes to get to a gate.

Also, though I haven’t tested this, you might be able to join a guild and get to a guild hall by porting there, then just walk out the gate.

lol seems like the most convoluted way of leaving an instance, I really wish they would just give you the option to leave. It’s happened to me in chapter 2, 6, &, 15 so far.

Stuck in story instance

Posted by: MysticHLE.7160

MysticHLE.7160

I’ve had this happen with a friend. Another way to get out is to join a friend in sPvP hotjoin, and then exit the match.

Stuck in story instance

Posted by: Flowrence.4683

Flowrence.4683

I got stuck and typed /stuck in chat and that MAYY have teleported me. I got teleported after a while at least, after typing both /stuck and /checkpoint