Suggestion: Heart of Mordremoth

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

I have a suggestion for the Mordremoth final battle. I know the Avatar of the Pale Tree isn’t the real body of the Pale Tree or where the soul of the Pale Tree resides or is bound to this world. I don’t know if the Grove itself is even a body or the body of the Pale Tree, and just like the Avatar of the Pale Tree, it’s just a physical manifestation of the spirit of the Pale Tree. But it got me thinking. I didn’t like how we ended Zhaitan in the PS, although it’s the most realistic one, it felt like a spank the monkey minigame. If we were spanking the butt of a beautiful and sexy norn pole dancer clinging to a pole maybe I would find some pleasure in it, but it’s a kittening ugly dragon that I must spank for 5 minutes. Please no more endings like that. Maybe we can also bombard Mordremoth into submission, then when he is weak, we can deliver the final blow into it’s heart. Literally, we jump down and we find the last remaining life in Mordremoth, the Heart of Mordremoth.

What it is would be like the Avatar of the Pale Tree. It will be average to large size, humanoid in form. We can duel it and deliver the finishing blow once we defeated it.

Attachments:

Anvil Rockers Unite!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

As an addendum, I remember we fought a doppelganger in our ascension in Guild Wars 1. I like that idea, and I’d like to incorporate it in the fight, such that we will fight a form of the Heart of Mordremoth based on our profession. So if you were an engineer, we will face an engineer mimic of Mordremoth (ie. throwing exploding seed pods like a grenade kit, using a poison-thrower, using vines like magnet pull). If you were a warrior, you will face a warrior mimic of Mordremoth (ie. uses a long blade like appendage, or rather, changes it’s appendages to various weapon types).

Anvil Rockers Unite!