Suggestion: NPC swap in guild crafting

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: user does exist.6483

user does exist.6483

In the upgraded crafting area Kensho is up on top of the platform and Cullen is near the entrance to the building. Would it be possible to switch these two around so that crafting is more convenient? Now to get supplies part way through you need to leave the crafting station go down, talk, buy, go up the stairs and start again. Personally I always forget at least one thing and would like a better flow to crafting.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Oh dear. Yet one more reason I don’t want to sink resources into Workshop 2 for a long time. I always seek a crafting station with the trainer merchant in reach so I can have both windows open at once.

Yes, ANet, please ensure the trainer is near the stations so one can access both at once.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

On the other hand, bringing Kensho down would remove the only place in LP where you can access bank and guild treasury at the same time. It’s already annoying as it is now, so i’d rather not see it become worse.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

On the other hand, bringing Kensho down would remove the only place in LP where you can access bank and guild treasury at the same time. It’s already annoying as it is now, so i’d rather not see it become worse.

An option might be to expand the interaction distance for the crafting station. It would need to be really big though and would well overlap the upper NPC.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Or else add one more crafting station down below?