Suggestion: New armor

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Daehiril.2785

Daehiril.2785

I’d love to see some new armor sets that borrow themes from the new races/creatures in heart of thorns. Such as:

Exalted style armor- Bastion, burnisher, sage= Heavy, medium, light armors with that nice metallic sheen.

Chak armor- With creepy crawly movement, like wriggling leg spikes and blinking eyes. It would look great on a necromancer.

Hylek armor- Heavy armor could use the Aztec style design, while medium could borrow from the Itzel designs.
And please, not as outfits! I love to mix and match and to see other players’ unique creations.

Agata the Wretched
Necromancer of [MEND]
mendingtheruined.com

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Saurian Armor would be cool.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Daehiril.2785

Oh, that’s a great idea too! Something like the GW1 primeval armor for the dervish, but with saurian plates and horns instead. I loved that armor set!

Attachments:

Agata the Wretched
Necromancer of [MEND]
mendingtheruined.com

Posted by: Onlysaneman.9612

Onlysaneman.9612

I like it, though I’m always on board for new armor- not this outfit nonsense- period.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Agree on more HOT armour, as armour so you can mix and match. The whole outfit idea is so conformist.

Daehiril.2785

I was thinking for the exalted style armor that maybe someone decided to pick up all those fallen masks and left over armor pieces to make something useful with them. All those poor sacrificed exalted for failed VW maps and all the wasted armor! The armor should look worn and battle scarred, but have that high metallic shine. The masks/helms should have some vinetooth claw marks. It should look pieced together. For the heavy set, the pieces should be fused to form plates. For medium, they should be held together with leather. And for light, the exalted pieces should have more of an ornamental look, like jewelry mixed with cloth pieces. Maybe to top everything off they could add a slight golden glow in places- not over the top, but enough to suggest that tiny amounts of energy might be left from the previous occupants.

Agata the Wretched
Necromancer of [MEND]
mendingtheruined.com