Tangled Depth Meta: Grants RMP

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

By succeeding the meta and killing the Chak Gerent in Tangled Meta, I suggest that at 100% participation, Chak Gerent gives a guaranteed Reclaimed Metal Plate.(RMP) Reclaimed Metal plate is a material required to get Plated Weapons.

• This will not flood the market with Reclaimed Metal plate since RMP is account bound. However, it rewards skills much more than gold.
  • It also provide an alternative to getting these plates as well as possibly lower the price of RMP a little bit.
  • It is a proper reward Gerent for its difficulty. If I have to go through Tangled Depth and Gerent, I really want to be rewarded properly. Therefore, there is no need to nerf the difficulty of Tangled Depth. The reward is fair enough to do the meta.
5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: DrMatt.9408

DrMatt.9408

How about no. Raids are elitist enough let’s not bring that into the open world. I don’t care if you want more rewards that casuals will never get, and I’m willing to bet most of the people on this forum will agree with me. Chak – specifically nuhoch lane – needs nerfing. Increase mushroom spore spawn rate, replace elite mushrooms guarding spores with veterans. This will be enough to make the event success rate shoot up to something closer to DS.

Posted by: DrMatt.9408

DrMatt.9408

I saw this as a nuhoch lane commander with many many runs

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

yeah RMP will not fix a broken event.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: xarallei.4279

xarallei.4279

How about no. Raids are elitist enough let’s not bring that into the open world. I don’t care if you want more rewards that casuals will never get, and I’m willing to bet most of the people on this forum will agree with me. Chak – specifically nuhoch lane – needs nerfing. Increase mushroom spore spawn rate, replace elite mushrooms guarding spores with veterans. This will be enough to make the event success rate shoot up to something closer to DS.

I’m confused why is rewarding with RMP elitist? These meta events SHOULD reward better loot. Especially the harder ones. Though chak gerent does seem buggy, so the fight is something Anet really needs to look at.

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I’m confused why is rewarding with RMP elitist? These meta events SHOULD reward better loot. Especially the harder ones. Though chak gerent does seem buggy, so the fight is something Anet really needs to look at.

They need to look at it soon, as it is literally blocking progress for a bunch of collections. Some of us have tried the fight upwards of 20 times in the past few days. I’ve organized several of them, commanded on even more. People are really trying, but nuhoch lane simply fails. The nuhoch event is wound tighter than the raid bosses. This is some ridiculous kitten.