Thank You

Thank You

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Ilvanor.1986

Ilvanor.1986

To Arena Net in general. Voice actors, developers, public relations, engineers and the multitude of other people who were/are a part of making Heart of Thorns, thank you for your time, patience and enthusiasm to drive to build such a enjoyably frustrating expansion. There are parts that are easy, and some that pose a challenge be it solo or group. I would say that all the major points were hit in the making of this.

Not to mention the quick turn around to changes and updates, the bug fixes and making the game interesting.

And to the players for being, for the most part, patient and helpful in the expansion. Every major update sees this sort of performance from its players, but with this new expansion, it seems people are taking an extra step to be there for their fellow players, from my own experiences within the game.

This has been an enjoyable adjustment for myself. I know that this is far from being finished and truly polished, but in all expansions, across the games I have played, this has been the best experience on all accounts.

So, thank you to all, behind the scenes, out front and in game, for making this a pleasurable and easy to adjust to release.

Thank You

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Agreed, while I might quibble about various issues this really is one of the most amazing games I’ve played, and I love it (which is why I’m passionate when it comes to debating the issues).

Thank you.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon