Thanks for ignoring Nuhoch Lane

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

Reduced the difficulty scaling for “Collect chak eggs so the ogres can research them,” lowering the time it takes to complete with large groups of players.

Thanks so much for fixing Ogre Lane, which was already considered an easier lane, rather than Nuhoch Lane, which is borderline impossible to complete. I’ve failed the TD Meta every time I have tried it, and it’s almost always because Nuhoch Lane failed to get the Gerent to surface. How can you guys be so out of touch with your own game???

And why is it a 2 hour wait before you can try again??? It doesn’t take nearly that long to complete the events in preparation for the next Gerent… This map, which is one of my favorites, is a ghost-town in part because you guys can’t fix it after more than a month….

/endrant

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

Posted by: Ins.7139

Ins.7139

Because if everyone completes their content, we’d be crying for more. Atleast this way they get to fix every broke thing they released before the majority complete it and then want more content.

[PT] Ins For Da Waaagh
www.twitch.tv/ins_for_da_wagh
PuG Commander, blobbing it up since 2012!

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

This fix has absolutely nothing to do with the meta event. While an acknowledgment that they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix would be greatly appreciated, interpreting a bug fix to a mission as them ignoring Nuhoch lane is silly.

Very much agree that the event timer is too long in TD.

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

Because if everyone completes their content, we’d be crying for more. Atleast this way they get to fix every broke thing they released before the majority complete it and then want more content.

I already complete all the content, all the HoT achievements, story achievements, elite spec achievements, auric/leystone, chak achievements.

Now what?

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

Posted by: Gilburt.9146

Gilburt.9146

This fix has absolutely nothing to do with the meta event. While an acknowledgment that they are aware of the problem and are working on a fix would be greatly appreciated, interpreting a bug fix to a mission as them ignoring Nuhoch lane is silly.

Fair enough, but I just wish Nuhoch lane would be a priority as it’s really what is holding back this map more than anything else. Very frustrating that it hasn’t been addressed yet, and they’ve had plenty of time. :/ But yeah, an acknowledgement that they were working on it would at leats make me happy.

Brother Gilburt – Guard / Agent Gilburt – Thief

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

Won’t argue with that. I’ve actually completed it once, but would like to do it more (I’m a weirdo that LIKES TD) and I know a bunch of people are frustrated with it.

Heck, I’m still waiting to finish the personal story because of the issues with the last fight.

There are LOTS of things that need attention, for sure.

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

I already complete all the content, all the HoT achievements, story achievements, elite spec achievements, auric/leystone, chak achievements.

Now what?

Pvp league achievements , gogogo

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

Now what?

Now you can start crying on the forum for more content.

Posted by: Land of Cheese.2584

Land of Cheese.2584

Well, to be fair, looking at all the patch notes as a whole, other than the PvP stuff, all the PvE looks like bug fixes. While the Ogre lane change isn’t specifically labeled as a bug fix, it may have been a bug. I’m hoping this big upcoming patch (Fractal changes, etc) addresses some of the concerns about TD (and hopefully “Adventures”).