The Shatterer's Crystal & Tequatl's Eye

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Roguefire.8174

Roguefire.8174

I got this exotic from the Shatterer: [The Shatterer’s Crystal]
and this from Tequatl: [Tequatl’s Eye]

Not sure what to do with them… I know I have to do something with it to become a part of a collection quest, but I have no idea what. I have looked it up and cannot find any info on this item.

(edited by Roguefire.8174)

Roguefire.8174

Is it a legendary collection? 2 part trophy item I assume, but for what? and what do I do with it?

Roguefire.8174

I just got [Tequatl’s Eye] and the same thing… anyone have any info on these exotic drops?

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I don’t know of anything they are a part of, but it’s possible that all they are is a cheap trinket. Those sorts of things were dropping from various bosses well before collections were a thing.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Roguefire.8174

The last few items like these that dropped from world bosses were collection items for legendary crafting. I purchased all legendary crafting collection quests, so its a part of one of them, but it requires a second part.

Posted by: AfterXII.2761

AfterXII.2761

The last few items like these that dropped from world bosses were collection items for legendary crafting. I purchased all legendary crafting collection quests, so its a part of one of them, but it requires a second part.

I could be wrong but if these aren’t part of legendary crafting collections, then they may very well belong to Guild Hall scribing recipes that would use those to build Trophy decorations.

http://gw2shinies.com/ – A Guild Wars 2 Trading Post Service
http://gw2tno.com/ – The Nameless Ones [TNO]

Posted by: Ceesa.1350

Ceesa.1350

Precursor crafting needs some drops, but the elite specs all have skins for weapons that have their own collections. I know Golem Mk II drops something for the engi elite spec. Perhaps those items are for a different class.