Thief's Cache?

Thief's Cache?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Auzzazzin.6598

Auzzazzin.6598

Q:

So I wanted to complete the “Bo” collection and decided to complete Verdant Brink with my thief. I completed the map (it says 100% when hovering over the icon and shows everything to be full) and I did not get the cache. I even went to the trouble of getting every mastery point on the map. Is there someone else I have to talk to to get it or?

Thief's Cache?

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

Im with you here ive completed 2 maps now and nothing im going to be seriously kittened if i can not get this freaking staff beacuse of this kitten

Thief's Cache?

Posted by: BIGHARSHNESS.3510

BIGHARSHNESS.3510

Have you bought hero points with Proofs of Heroics via WvW? Apparently there is a bug that prevents the map completion rewards when doing this beforehand to get your elite spec.

Thief's Cache?

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

Same problem here with Mesmer cache. So it seems no matter what profession.
I didn’t buy any Hero points to finish the map.

Kitten.

Thief's Cache?

Posted by: Starknight.3759

Starknight.3759

same with my necro cache.
Friend of mine actually got his cache but he still didnt get collection achievement even after using it.So we have this type of bug as well.hopefully it gets fixed and we get some official response cause i aint seen no one adressing this issue.

Fight for what you believe in!!!!

Thief's Cache?

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I got a Necro Cache tonight from completing Verdant Brink. So. . . it happens. for the record the last point I checked off was the PoI where that axeman boss spawns in the canopy.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Thief's Cache?

Posted by: evilunderling.9265

evilunderling.9265

There is a bug that causes people to sometimes not receive rewards for map completion. It’s known, and will be fixed Soon™.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3qtuk7/any_word_on_glitched_map_completion_rewards/