This is not about the money!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Straylight.7529

Straylight.7529

I’m sorry but you’re nothing special for already owning the game.

But new players are special for not owning it ? How come ?

Because they are new and need an incentive to buy the game. If it makes them buy the game so Guild Wars 2 can grow to a bigger community it’s a good thing.

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

Look. Lets say you are having an insurance. And there are 2 stages of it: the basic, and the advanced.
You’ve been paying for the advanced for years and now – as marketing – a new customer gets the advanced insurance for the price of the basic one.
But will you get your money back? No. Because that’s not how this works.
You both got the same product, yet the new customer gets the better deal.

I ressign & apply for the new price as this is my right as a consummer & that without any penalties.

papry.8096

Because they are new and need an incentive to buy the game. If it makes them buy the game so Guild Wars 2 can grow to a bigger community it’s a good thing.

They buy Hot not GW2. Just like me.

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Look. Lets say you are having an insurance. And there are 2 stages of it: the basic, and the advanced.
You’ve been paying for the advanced for years and now – as marketing – a new customer gets the advanced insurance for the price of the basic one.

I ressign & apply for the new price as this is my right as a consummer & that without any penalties.

Sure. Delete your account and get a new one.
Same principle.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

papry.8096

Make your mind with the example : It’s an insurance there is nothing to delete.
And no penalty right ?
Not same principle.

Straylight.7529

I think we’re getting lost in the proverbial forest of metaphors and examples

The inital problem of the OP was the he felt “cheated” and “slapped in the face” because new players get this awesome deal with all that free stuff. But like Entenkommando said: it’s just marketing. New players always get the better deal and they pretty much need it if you expect them to catch up to a game everyone else has already been enjoying for three years.

Posted by: VergilDeZaniah.3295

VergilDeZaniah.3295

(Another pitiful metaphor) It’s like you bought a car 3 years ago. You enjoyed it, had a wonderful time and all. Then they said they’ll add a new stereo with subwoofers (or whatever) upcoming, for old and new cars. Awesome, I’ll upgrade my car. Yet, since I already have one, I can buy the engine only… At the same price than a brand new car. And I have to pay more than the engin just to get the stereo.

That’s where it hurts: we have to pay the full price and we are not allowed to enjoy the full content of the game, because we have to pay more. If they added a slot to each versions (1 for standard, 2 for deluxe and ultimate), I guess the chaos would stop or at least calm down a bit. It doesn’t cost ANet anything…

The three prices are not, in my opinion, expensive: we will have months of updates, maybe new elite specializations every year? I don’t pay monthly yet the quality is, let’s face it, good enough for such a cheap game (for me it’s around $0.024/hour, I dare you to find other games for that ratio).

Don’t think about what we are getting on release, think of what will be _coming afterwards.

Guild leader of The Nephilim of Elysium.

Son of Elonia.

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

It’s a perception issue as well. They are offering value to new players. There really isn’t perceived value offered to vets. On top of that, they said the base game was required to purchase when they announced HoT and then ran a bunch of discounts on the base game. They have since changed that policy but people who purchased a first or second copy of the game in preparation of the x-pac when it was on sale are screwed as of right now. People have a legitimate reason to be ticked about this. Full stop.

“Hey new players! You get the base game thrown in for free!” <- That in and of itself is Awesome. I am stoked they want to get new people in the game.

“Hey vets! Buy the x-pac for $50. If all your character slots are full buy a character slot as well. The game will cost you $60 which is the same amount as the base game.” <- There is no perceived value. Where’s my incentive to do that? The x-pac is obviously a good deal less content than the base game+all they have added along the way. I don’t see the value in that for my money at all.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Op I absolutely disagree, you got what you payed for. It doesn’t affect you if newbies get the core game for free. Actually its better for the game to attract new players.

Stop being kitten jealous about what deal someone is getting. Now if wanna talk about whether the xpac is worth $50 thats a different matter.

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

Posted by: RabbitUp.8294

RabbitUp.8294

E: It fits more if you say that you were having basic for years and are now upgrading to advanced.
The same purchase at the same time. Your words.

You still have to incorporate a time difference to give an example. You fail yet again.

Your second example is not even realistic if both apply at the same time. No company offers advanced permanently for the price of basic and still charges for the upgrade.

But they simply don’t have to offer a different option for those who already own the game. I’m sorry but you’re nothing special for already owning the game.

Veterans don’t ask for special treatment. We currently pay the same to get less. We are asking to be offered the same (a copy of GW2), or something of equal value to what new players get extra (like a character slot, since the core game was sold for $10 during the last sale).

(edited by RabbitUp.8294)

papry.8096

New players always get the better deal and they pretty much need it if you expect them to catch up to a game everyone else has already been enjoying for three years.

How by buying the game (even with a discount) do they catch the 3 years of playtime that they didn’t get (by their own choice) ?

Straylight.7529

But they simply don’t have to offer a different option for those who already own the game. I’m sorry but you’re nothing special for already owning the game.

Veterans don’t ask for special treatment. We currently pay the same to get less. We are asking to be offered the same or something of equal value to what new players get extra (like a character slot, since the core game was sold for $10 during the last sale).

“We currently pay the same to get less”. That’s one way to word it. You could also say “We currently pay the same but the new players get more on top of it”. And why exactly is that a problem for you now? Are you jealous?

Posted by: BrooksP.4318

BrooksP.4318

“Gw2 Core Included” Huh.. so where is my copy of that “Gw2 Core Included”? It seems like I wont to getting somethings that was supposedly included in my purchase because i have bought it previously. The clarification be like this “Gw2 Core Included and if you have bought this before you will still pay the same amount and the included will be excluded out because your previously supporting the game”

HoT is becoming the core game, which even if you don’t upgrade you still get the HoT/Gw2 Core from your previous purchase. Since they are adding in HoT elements into the non-upgraded version ergo the version vets have, no longer exists. As stated the “GW2 Core” is simply stating there is no pre-requirement to buy HoT. The version of GW2 Core that new players get is not the same as the one we have, there are elements that we got that they won’t. Not to mention all future content released(outside of cosmetics and fluff gem items) to either new or old players will only be available through HoT Accounts.

In short both new and old are getting HoT Core which is a non paid upgrade to all accounts regardless of upgrading(which vets will get sooner than new players can buy), then the actual HoT Expansion, which will be updated throughout the lifespan of this expansion cycle.

Its interesting how people feel Anet owes them something for playing their game. While usually is a nice gesture towards the playerbase, demanding it is about as bad as them not giving one.

(edited by BrooksP.4318)

VergilDeZaniah.3295

Veterans don’t ask for special treatment. We currently pay the same to get less. We are asking to be offered the same or something of equal value to what new players get extra (like a character slot, since the core game was sold for $10 during the last sale).

“We currently pay the same to get less”. That’s one way to word it. You could also say “We currently pay the same but the new players get more on top of it”. And why exactly is that a problem for you now? Are you jealous?

It’s envy, not jealousy :’) (just to be annoying)

They are not get more on top of it, they are getting the full content without extra fee. We are getting the full content if we pay $10 more. That’s where the problem is.

Son of Elonia.

RabbitUp.8294

I have the right as a consumer to not be discriminated against. Stop projecting your childish demeanour on me.

papry.8096

XD; I ’m gonna love this.

So you admit that veteran get less & you reword it to make us look jealous.
Fair enough.
Except that guess what: there is something called customer equity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_equity

An extract there :

In deciding the value of a company, it is important to know of how much value its customer base is in terms of future revenues. The greater the customer equity (CE), the more future revenue in the lifetime of its clients; this means that a company with a higher customer equity can get more money from its customers on average than another company that is identical in all other characteristics. As a result a company with higher customer equity is more valuable than one without it. It includes customers’ goodwill and extrapolates it over the lifetime of the customers.

There are three drivers to customer equity, all of which refer to three sides of the same thing:

Value equity : What the customer assesses the value of the product or service provided by the company to be;
Brand equity : What the customer assesses the value of the brand is, above its objective value;
Retention equity : The tendency of the customer to stick with the brand even when it is priced higher than an otherwise equal product;

Should I say more.

(edited by papry.8096)

Straylight.7529

They are not get more on top of it, they are getting the full content without extra fee. We are getting the full content if we pay $10 more. That’s where the problem is.

Right, it’s envy

Where exactly do you have to pay $10 more? When you go to the pre-purchase site of HoT it’s the same price for everyone.

Straylight.7529

XD; I ’m gonna love this.

So you admit that veteran get less & you reword it to make us look jealous.
Fair enough.
Except that guess what: there is something called customer equity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_equity

An extract there :

In deciding the value of a company, it is important to know of how much value its customer base is in terms of future revenues. The greater the customer equity (CE), the more future revenue in the lifetime of its clients; this means that a company with a higher customer equity can get more money from its customers on average than another company that is identical in all other characteristics. As a result a company with higher customer equity is more valuable than one without it. It includes customers’ goodwill and extrapolates it over the lifetime of the customers.

There are three drivers to customer equity, all of which refer to three sides of the same thing:

Value equity: What the customer assesses the value of the product or service provided by the company to be;
Brand equity: What the customer assesses the value of the brand is, above its objective value;
Retention equity: The tendency of the customer to stick with the brand even when it is priced higher than an otherwise equal product;

Should I say more.

Dude, no offense but you just answered me for the sixth time since you said you’re not going to anwer me anymore…twice
be at least consistent.

papry.8096

Right, it’s envy

envy : Desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable thing belonging to (someone else)

Veteran : GW2 check HoT want to buy it but not release yet.
Newcomers : GW2 no, Hot no still not released.

Doesn’t make sense.

Dude, no offense but you just answered me for the sixth time since you said you’re not going to anwer me anymore…twice
be at least consistent.

Dude no offense but …..welll…..XD…..you seems to be looking for your word.

(edited by papry.8096)

Straylight.7529

Right, it’s envy

envy : Desire to have a quality, possession, or other desirable thing belonging to (someone else)

Veteran : GW2 check HoT want to buy it but not release yet.
Newcomers : GW2 no, Hot no still not released.

Doesn’t make sense.

That’s a strawman argument.

VergilDeZaniah.3295

Right, it’s envy

Where exactly do you have to pay $10 more? When you go to the pre-purchase site of HoT it’s the same price for everyone.

I filled all my character slots. Therefore, if I want to enjoy the full expansion (and play the Revenant), I have either to delete one of my characters (which I don’t want for I love them all), or buy a new slot. As I don’t feel like farming for money (which is easier now than before, I agree), the easiest way would be to throw $10 in the gem store.

I have to pay more to enjoy the same amount of content than new players will have. I’m happy for them to have the full game and discover it all with “new eyes”, I just think it’s not fair for them to have access to all HoT and all professions for $50 while I have to pay more to enjoy the same thing.

I will buy the game anyway, for I am sure we’re just at the beginning of a better adventure, I just don’t want ANet to think that splitting their community is right and that they should keep doing it. If they happen to add a character slot in the standard edition (and 90% of people complaining sure think the same), this chaos would stop for all players, veterans and newcomers alike, would begin this journey on an equal footing.

Son of Elonia.

(edited by VergilDeZaniah.3295)

papry.8096

That’s a strawman argument.

Sorry all your arguments don’t make sense.
Sometime I loose myself between the real one & the fake one.

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

It’s a package deal for new players. End of.

We should be welcoming of new players, not complaining. What kind of message are posts like the “It’s not fair on veteran players!” setting to new players? I’m finding it more and more disgusting the amount of contempt people are ‘showing’ towards new players.

When a new player comes into the game, I would rather them see “Welcome to Guild Wars 2” rather than “It’s not fair these new players getting a better deal than us” it just shoots the wrong message across of people’s attitudes.

I think u missunderstand. we dont hate new player(well wvw uplevels have it a little harder, and are high targets for thieves), but im glad that new players are coming. especially wvw could use a nice boost for the underdog servers. our point is more that we as veterans are forced to buy a bundle which is made for new players and not for people that have the core game.i played gw2 for over 4k hours and had gw2 since prerelease. yes i was able to enjoy the free gameplay, but also did spend quiet some gems for skins and transfers and bankslots and extra gold i needed etc. now all we veterans want is a great deal for veterans.

new players get a whole coregame for free, well how about veterans get something they need.
1 characterslot (makes the most sense and is needed as a veteran, as most of us have every class but the new one and need this so much)
1 title or something
1 bankslot
1 skin

something that makes us veterans feel a little more like we are appreciated.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

Straylight.7529

Right, it’s envy

I filled all my character slots. Therefore, if I want to enjoy the full expansion (and play the Revenant), I have either to delete one of my characters (which I don’t want for I love them all), or buy a new slot. As I don’t feel like farming for money (which is easier now than before, I agree), the easiest way would be to throw $10 in the gem store.

I have to pay more to enjoy the same amount of content than new players will have. I’m happy for them to have the full game and discover it all with “new eyes”, I just think it’s not fair for them to have access to all HoT and all professions for $50 while I have to pay more to enjoy the same thing.

I will buy the game anyway, for I am sure we’re just at the beginning of a better adventure, I just don’t want ANet to think that splitting their community is right and that they should keep doing it. If they happen to add a character slot in the standard edition (and 90% of people complaining sure think the same), this chaos would stop for all players, veterans and newcomers alike, would begin this journey on an equal footing.

Allright, this seems like something I can symphatize with. It’s certainly inconvenient if you’re already maxed out on all character slots and have to buy a new one if you want to play the revenant. But I still don’t begrudge new players or arenanet if they (the new players) get this one for free. In my opinion new players should get better deals and they’re getting one right now.
Maybe they could shift the whole nature of the “better deal” by giving both, veteran and new players a free character slot (so everyone has 6 by default) and give the new players something else instead to make up for it.

(edited by Straylight.7529)

VergilDeZaniah.3295

Allright, this seems like something I can symphatize with. It’s certainly inconvenient if you’re already maxed out on all character slots and have to buy a new one if you want to play the revenant. But I still don’t begrudge new players or arenanet if they (the new players) get this one for free. In my opinion new players should get better deals and they’re getting one right now.
Maybe they could shift the whole nature of the “better deal” by giving both, veteran and new players a free character slot (so everyone has 6 by default) and give the new players something else instead to make up for it.

I don’t begrudge new players for what they get: with such a deal there is a huge chance many people will come try and the game, and many of them could become fierce players like us who will help keep the game advancing. They are getting to play the game with new eyes, unlike me as I have already finished it many many time. But I still have to pay more to have as much as they do.

The only option that would help this chaos to calm down a bit would be to add one new slot per version: new players would get the core game, HoT, and another “opportunity” to test and play a new class; veterans would get HoT and the opportunity to play the Revenant. Those willing to pay for the Deluxe and Ultimate version would get 2 slots each, which would be worth the money (even though, to me, Ultimate is the fairest price-quality ratio).

That’s the easiest move: it doesn’t cost ANet a dime to add just a character slot on each version, people would be more prone to talking calmly about it (what an envious nature we have), and we would start spamming the forum with “where is the release date?” again

Son of Elonia.

RabbitUp.8294

Like the GW2 game?

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Wait do you also complain about when GW2 was on sale becuse ppl got a lot for 10$ when you (i guess) had to pay 60$ for it? How do you function in real life with this view things are going to go an an off of sale added things are going to be put on older items to make ppl want to buy new things.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

RabbitUp.8294

Wait do you also complain about when GW2 was on sale becuse ppl got a lot for 10$ when you (i guess) had to pay 60$ for it? How do you function in real life with this view things are going to go an an off of sale added things are going to be put on older items to make ppl want to buy new things.

Next time you post in a thread, try to first read the previous posts. Your erroneous argument has been already debunked.

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

so let me get this straight,

your problem is that they are ENCOURAGING new players to join the gamr you love?..

That they are constantly fighting to increase the Population of the game and to get bigger so they can bring more and more to the game and fund the game to the next level each Year?..

your problem with the game that they keep the game light gated so players dont feel initimidated by Multiple payments instantly to have the full game?

you really want this game to slowly die? as people slowly leave (as natural) and nobody comes in? this is the main reason games like WoW are now dying, theres Just TOO Many expansions to purchase for any new player to honestly think about buying into it… Spending out is fine if ur the only one home, but for a family is nearly impossible to fork that all out within 1 day with no backlash from the prices.

So u’re fine to pay $50 providing the games Dying and Gating any New customers out the game….. how truly “veteran” of you. Sales happen things get rolled into 1, the Core game has 0 value to it anymore its out of date and past, you dont buiy a Sony Z1 to buy a Z3 next month do you, That doesnt mean everyone who purchased the Z1 to upgrade to the Z2 or Z3 got ripped off, things change, Same brand Same Phone Different technology, exactly how games are.

and this “give us free Char slot PLEASE” is getting old fast, seriously, They dont OWE U this, they cant just give you their Entire fecking profit for free lol, u must relise the games there to make a profit they have to encourage you to pay into something weather thats a Expansion or cash shop, its ridiculous people honestly feel your entitled to this.

U have had this game for THREE YEARS, you have been given FAR MORE THEN $50 WORTH OF ENTERTAINMENT, stop bringing up the fact you have PAID previously cause they have already given you EXACTLY what you paid for! 16 Content Releases in 1 year completely free! THEY HAVE GIVEN U ENOUGH FOR FREE, they shouldnt have to hand u their profit margins on a silver plate for you to fecking not complain

UR GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND MONEY, like every other god kitten form of entertainment out there, Just because u went to the cinema yesterday to watch Taken 2 doesnt mean u should get a discount when watching Taken 3.

U paid ANET to play GW2, you have played it, for 3 years, Thats it you have paid they have delievered it isnt relevant anymore, this is how Entertainment works, Sure i thought they might with this roll into one us who paid into the game to get some free Gimicky stuff to celebrate the first expansion and to thank us for our support this far, but it was never expected.

The games Fairly priced, $50 every 3 years is like 1.38 Dollars a Month, thats cheaper then any other form of entertainment you can find.

(edited by Drayos.8759)

Posted by: Alexxander.8306

Alexxander.8306

You also get all the time, enjoyment and experience you’ve had from the game up to HoT.

Look at WoW’s draenor deal. new players can get draenor, and only have to pay $5 for EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION WOW HAS EVER RELEASED, so long as they pay $60 for draenor. That is expansion content that veteran players have spent hundreds of dollars on over the years. There’s no outrage over at the WoW community, because they can grasp what most people here seem incapable of: that the value of a product mostly goes down over time, and that allowing new players an easy access gateway is good for game health.

GW2’s base game now is not worth what it was at launch, and ANet are doing the best they can to ensure that new players are not cut off by a divide or extra expense of buying the expansion or sticking with the base game. it’s a good idea and I support it. This approach is good for game health, it’s good for new players, and in the long run it’s good for veterans, too, who will have more people to play the content with rather than be segregated by pay walls.

Veteran players have had up to three years of content enjoyment, much of that unique and non-repeatable, that newer players will not experience.

I am utterly baffled that people can not grasp this concept that what people paid 3 years ago is not representative of right now.

People that bought the game in recent months who purchased it purely as a gateway to HoT, their upset I can understand, but not long-term veterans. (PSA: GW2 customer services is working out refunds for those who DID buy recently who want instead to just outright buy the expansion)

Ive only had a couple of months tho.

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

New players coming to the game is good for everyone. They are removing a paywall for these people which is good for everyone.

If you haven’t been sold on HoT yet don’t preorder atm.

Everyone is buying 1 product – HoT.
Anet is removing the pay wall for new players, so they don’t need to pay a lot of money to join us. This will help the game flourish.

Guild Wars hasn’t had a bad title released yet. There will be Mursaat. Be happy they are helping the game grow with kindness to new players.

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

You also get all the time, enjoyment and experience you’ve had from the game up to HoT.

Look at WoW’s draenor deal. new players can get draenor, and only have to pay $5 for EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION WOW HAS EVER RELEASED, so long as they pay $60 for draenor. That is expansion content that veteran players have spent hundreds of dollars on over the years. There’s no outrage over at the WoW community, because they can grasp what most people here seem incapable of: that the value of a product mostly goes down over time, and that allowing new players an easy access gateway is good for game health.

GW2’s base game now is not worth what it was at launch, and ANet are doing the best they can to ensure that new players are not cut off by a divide or extra expense of buying the expansion or sticking with the base game. it’s a good idea and I support it. This approach is good for game health, it’s good for new players, and in the long run it’s good for veterans, too, who will have more people to play the content with rather than be segregated by pay walls.

Veteran players have had up to three years of content enjoyment, much of that unique and non-repeatable, that newer players will not experience.

I am utterly baffled that people can not grasp this concept that what people paid 3 years ago is not representative of right now.

People that bought the game in recent months who purchased it purely as a gateway to HoT, their upset I can understand, but not long-term veterans. (PSA: GW2 customer services is working out refunds for those who DID buy recently who want instead to just outright buy the expansion)

Ive only had a couple of months tho.

I’ve only had GW2 for 3 weeks, still happy paying though.

Posted by: Silicato.4603

Silicato.4603

rapthorne, i see your defense about this as: they are allowed to try to give us an unfair deal, cause we had a great time with the last deal they made with us.

I completely disagree. I paid for GW2 3 years ago, i got what i paid for, and i enjoyed. This time it is not the same deal at all: They want me to pay for a bundle and i wont receive that bundle, just a part of it.

You get one key, this is not a bundle. There’s no way to separate the base game key with the HoT key, to use them on different accounts for example.

That one key does two things depending on what you, personally, choose to do with it. You are getting more options than a new player, but still have the option open to you to make use of the free base game inclusion on a new account.

The truth is that i have the best option of all and you are not pointing it: not buying.

lets see if they actually care (retoric comment, i know they won’t: i have GW2 and they already have show what they think about people like me, who has GW2). But it doesnt hurt anymore. after 4 days thinking about it, the one who doesnt care anymore is me.

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Next time you post in a thread, try to first read the previous posts. Your erroneous argument has been already debunked.

Do not see how becuse every time a sale goes up you lose out in the time before i am not talking about ppl who bought it a month or so ago i am talking about VET players who cant get over the fact that they bought an item in say a store that goes on sale some time way down the rode and they feel betrayed becuse of this. At that point you just have a chip on your shoulder waiting for the chase to say something bad.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

papry.8096

Do not see how becuse every time a sale goes up you lose out in the time before i am not talking about ppl who bought it a month or so ago i am talking about VET players who cant get over the fact that they bought an item in say a store that goes on sale some time way down the rode and they feel betrayed becuse of this. At that point you just have a chip on your shoulder waiting for the chase to say something bad.

You still don’t get why vet are mad and keep giving us the *******est answer ever.

(edited by papry.8096)

Posted by: Stormbolt.7293

Stormbolt.7293

What this is about is the fact that Anet engaged in potentially illegal false advertising. They sold god knows how many copies of the base game using HoT, while knowing that it would be included with HoT anyways. Illegal or not, it’s incredibly scummy. Also, the cost of the base game has to be covered somewhere, hence the price tag. Nothing is free in business. Anet is going to make up the difference from potential base game sales somewhere.

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

Some veteran players obviously also need an incentive to buy the game.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I wish people would stop talking for ALL current players or all veteran players, because you’re not talking for all of us and all of us don’t agree. Thanks.

Posted by: nSan.4251

nSan.4251

oi, it’s also about the money… expac is pretty kitten thin for $50… all you get for $50 is:

• a new class
  • a new PVE zone
  • guild halls

specialisations, WVW map and PVP game being rolled out before expac.

Let’s not forget Living Story Season 3 and beyond. My guess is that most likely won’t be attained without HoT.