To ANET: More guild hall decorations?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Scamp.5296

Scamp.5296

Q:

I’m wondering if we will be getting more guild hall decorations to craft? Here are some glaring missing items from the current available ones:

1. Table top decorative items, especially floral arrangements – everything is too large. I have resorted to putting pillows and candlesticks on my tables to decorate them!! Any ideas here? Can we please have floral arrangements? We have all these balloon arrangements, I can’t believe you’ve overlooked this. Are all the designers who are responsible for guild hall decor men?

2. Wall decorative items – I do love all the statues, but can I please put a painting of Lyssa on my bedroom wall? Or maybe a painting of my husband? Just an idea. Maybe an award plaque instead of a huge floor thingie? What about credentials? Can we get credentials after so many hours played as a mesmer, necro, warrior, etc.?

3. Rugs and carpets – Even in genre, we should have these to cover the floors. I would love it if we could craft these to be individual too, based on dye combinations, etc. Maybe we could have one-of-a-kind things?

Also, a couple of availability questions:

1. Why can’t I buy a lattice? What’s up with that?

2. Why are maguuma lillies so scarce? I use them in my guild hall and in my armor and they seem just way too rare compared to comparable items in the game. Also, what’s up with the low availability of other decoration crafting items like flower seeds, lamp finials, and woods? Is that really necessary?

3. Can we please have more varieties of flowers, too?

4. Shouldn’t “guild” decorative items like furniture have our guild symbol just like flags, banners, armors and weapons? Otherwise, what makes them different from any random “table” or “bar”?

I have been having a lot of fun decorating, since the cost went down (although it is still WAY too expensive for one person), but I would love to see more variety. These are off the top of my head and, if you say it’s a possibility, I can probably come up with more ideas for you, as I am sure can others.

Thank you for your consideration.

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

_

can we have a roof to make shelter…. =)

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I’d also love an Aetherblade Holodancer!

Posted by: Scamp.5296

Scamp.5296

Going to bump this up and maybe it can be merged with the other similar thread?