Tyria Mastery Point need more way to earn it

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Amawyn.1925

Amawyn.1925

2 char with 100% map complete and 11k AP only got 14 points to spend?

Posted by: MrNumnut.2635

MrNumnut.2635

2 char with 100% map complete and 11k AP only got 14 points to spend?

That must be some bug.

1 character at 100%, little over 2500 AP and i have 22 to spend.

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

There are ways to get more MP in Tyria. Check your achievement’s tab. It shows you different things to do to get more AP and MP.

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

I had 30 Tyria MPs (I guess I did more in the open world previously). The real problem though is getting Tyria XPs now. I have map completion 3 times and I do not wish to do it again.

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

I feel for you. I have done PLENTY in central Tyria and only have 13 mastery points. Out of the remaining ones most of them come down to jumping puzzles and PVP. Sorry, but I am rubbish at JP (yes, I have tried them) and PVP seems a bit backwards to me in an environment where I think of everyone as potential allies rather than competition. Some people find those 2 fun, so I am glad they are here for them, but why decide I should do the things I hate most?

Out of the mastery points it seems one is … strange. I have done KQ multiple times yet I have never gotten the achievement for it.

Posted by: Taxidriver.2043

Taxidriver.2043

going back to do season 2 with 10 diff toon is not the answer

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Each season 2 episode gives you 2 points, 1 for just playing it and another for all the achievements. Each personal story arc gives you a point, which will require one of each race and the 3 orders. That’s like 30 points just for playing through each unique storyline.

Posted by: FrostyBou.5491

FrostyBou.5491

Ouch, I started with 47. I have no clue where they all came from but I’m glad now that I played a mix of everything since day 1.

Posted by: kylania.6924

kylania.6924

I have 9, woo! Guess I should work on my storylines finally.

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

I had 2 world completions and about 16,000 AP. I got 27 MP. When I looked at the way we can acquire them on the wiki, I wasn’t too bummed but having some more ways to earn both MP and XP would be nice. I don’t like the grind of old maps to level Tyria XP. I feel like I should be able to play the game and not have to worry so much about getting XP to starting legendary crafting.

Maguuma Guardian

Posted by: Koomaster.9176

Koomaster.9176

Ouch, I started with 47. I have no clue where they all came from but I’m glad now that I played a mix of everything since day 1.

Same. I think though I have done a lot of achievements and that’s how I started with so many?

Also as someone said playing through all the races + orders. I have done that so have gotten all the achievements from those.

Just look in achievements tab and see which ones are easy for you to do if you are looking for more.

Posted by: Lawolfe.5160

Lawolfe.5160

Each season 2 episode gives you 2 points, 1 for just playing it and another for all the achievements. Each personal story arc gives you a point, which will require one of each race and the 3 orders. That’s like 30 points just for playing through each unique storyline.

sorry i’m curious. how did you calculate 30 points? i’m assuming that each toon does 1 personal story + order, so (3 unique story + 3 unique orders) * 5 unique races?

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Sorry, but I am rubbish at JP (yes, I have tried them)

I don’t know if it will help, but Engineer with a rifle and Daredevil with a staff both have targeted leaps. When you’re not sure you can make a jump, they might be able to see you through it. Of the two, I’d say the best is Daredevil, due to the Initiative system on the leap, instead of a standard cooldown.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.