Tyria Mastery Points missing!!!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Rapha.4538

Rapha.4538

Hello everyone.. im not the only one with this problem atm!

I just received after the HoT release 30 mastery points and i have 6614 achievement points atm.

Playing since headstart and everything… okay sometimes longer breaks but in the end i have a way tooooooo less mastery points!

Some people with only 2000 achievement points got the same amount of mastery points
and friends with nearly the same achiements earned like 12-20 more mastery points.. how is this even possible?

Please fix this as fast as possible!

The only thing that i can do is buying the old parts of the living world season 2 to get any points… Everything else would take literally month..

I hope you guys will read this and answer to my problem

Posted by: VaLee.5102

VaLee.5102

Tyria mastery points are related to certain achievements not to the number of points. Those people with 2000 points did the right achievements that you did not.

Posted by: Ranatoa.4869

Ranatoa.4869

The Tyrian Mastery points are tied to specific achievements and don’t really have any relation to the number of achievement points you have. So it’s not a matter of having the most achievements, it’s having the right achievements.

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

I just hit 11k and I had something to the tune of 36. Not every achievement awards mastery points. So it is entirely possible that you simply haven’t completed the correct achievements to get the masteries.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

I compared the wiki to what I’ve earned and I should have more than I have so there may be something up with achievements that were earned before HoT launched.

Posted by: Kruczek.3865

Kruczek.3865

People commenting that didn’t even bother to check their masteries count. There is a bug. I’ve sent report, made post on forum and sent a ticket. GM said that it is known issue and they are working on it.

Here is my thread, where i described the issue:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Missing-Tyrian-Mastery-Points/first#post5692384

Posted by: Margol.3267

Margol.3267

I have exactly the same problem as op Im missing about 10 mastery points from cental tyria. I even made thread about it. Thanks for information kruczek I will wait for fix since dev team knows about this bug

Posted by: Rapha.4538

Rapha.4538

Thanks for the answers!

I know that i need to earn the right achievements but the point is that some people with nearly the same achievements have a huuuuge amount more mastery points than me!

I would only get enough points to max all tyria masteries if im gonna buy the living world season 2 pack and make some of these..

Thanks for the info kruczek.. i hope this will be fixed in the near future