Ultimate Edition

Ultimate Edition

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Johnbowman.1483

Johnbowman.1483

Will we only be able to pre-purchase this edition, or will it be available for purchase after the expansion launches, so long as you haven’t already purchased the normal or deluxe versions?

Ultimate Edition

Johnbowman.1483

Also, if we can still purchase it after launch, will the bonus 5k gems be available in the package, or is it a pre-purchase bonus only?

Ultimate Edition

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

In general…the large bundles tend to vanish after preorder time is gone and games revert to just the “delux” or regular game options. once an expac goes live. This being past experiences talking.

Ultimate Edition

Posted by: GameGuard.8610

GameGuard.8610

Uta not 5000 gems it’s 4000 gems and they stated that ultamite won’t be offered after game release. The only difference between deluxe n ultamite is the 4000 gems so it pretty much 50 bucks of gems for 25 bucks.
Recap ultimate = deluxe +4000gems a

Ultimate Edition

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Uta not 5000 gems it’s 4000 gems and they stated that ultamite won’t be offered after game release. The only difference between deluxe n ultamite is the 4000 gems so it pretty much 50 bucks of gems for 25 bucks.
Recap ultimate = deluxe +4000gems a

It’s only a sale on gems if you aren’t interested in getting the items in the Deluxe.

Ultimate Edition

Johnbowman.1483

Thanks for the info, and yeah, I must have misread it, haha! Still, 4k is a lot of gems.

Ultimate Edition

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t see any official announcements/statements that say the Ultimate Edition is only available until launch.

What I do see is that you can not upgrade to the Ultimate Edition, and that you can only purchase the Ultimate Edition from buy.guildwars2.com or in-game.