VB HP ... confused :/

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Purgatori.3645

Purgatori.3645

I am one hero point away from finishing VB. It said that it was Treacherous Paths WP HP that I was missing. I did it 25 times without getting credit for it. I left HOT frustrated and come back 2 months later … it now say that I have Treacherous Paths WP HP but I dont have Farens Flyer WP HP which i have also done repeatedly with guildies and in map players…. is this still a bug? or did I never get credit for FF WP HP?

When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

there was a bug with these 2 HP a while ago where you would complete the HP but the map icon would ‘fill up’ on the other point.

this was a visual bug only, so it looked like you weren’t getting credit when you were and leaving you unaware that you hadn’t actually done the other HP because it appeared filled up.

it was fixed in a patch a while back, so whichever HP it says you don’t have should be the one that you still need to do. but if in doubt, try both!

Posted by: Axarion.3098

Axarion.3098

Probably has to do with them swapping these two hero points to make them easier. The frog used to be where the commune is now, which made it a lot worse to do.

Posted by: Purgatori.3645

Purgatori.3645

Yep I got it figured out. Thanks guys! So the fact that they also swapped it makes sense because when I got back to it and communed with the HP … I remember frogs being there previoiusly. I thought I was loosing it lol

When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.