Verdant Brink seems to be empty

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Dave.1534

Dave.1534

Been trying to get my hands on a bladed armor coat box for the past 4 days, so naturally I’ve been grinding through the day and night cycle in Verdant Brink. However, that map ALWAYS seems to be empty, with just a hand full of people in the map doing what they can.

Is anyone else having the same experience?

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

No particularly. I haven’t heard that they’ve fixed the Megaserver issue either. Have you tried joining a serious map through LFG?

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

just another disheartened players, yet people say I am wrong about this issue…. the mandatory use of LFG tool is wrong anyway

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Yea, best bet would be to check out LFG’s n see if people are taxiing. I think a lot of people are also farming the other maps, since most are probably done overall with VB for now.

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I don’t know what world you are on but, you can try guesting to a full one. In NA you’d want to guest to JQ or BG. That would be the best shot of finding maps with more players. The other is then using the LFG tool.

Oh, don’t forget to check the Spiders as there may be people there. There may also be afk’s at spawn or the Guild Hall entrance as well. The map may just appear quiet but, not really be.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: hardy.7469

hardy.7469

The megaservers are all sorts of terrible. If you d/c you’ll end up on a new map with all participation lost, if you crash same thing. If the map is dead you MAY get the option to go to another map but, yet again, all participation is lost.

It really kills the mood to even bother trying to do the metas from beginning to end with all the random chances to lose all your effort. It’s pathetic.

Why bother getting armor collections of achievements if there’s a good chance you will be wasting hours of your time because ANet can’t program servers properly.