Viper's Trinkets [Ascended]

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Raizen.7981

Raizen.7981

Hey all, got a question about the new stats which can’t be found on most trinkets.

I’m talking about ascended gear(trinkets). As far as I know, the only trinket with the Viper stats is the Mordrem Loop(if you select vipers). Nothing on back/rings/accessories. So there lies my question: Is it intended to be this way(can’t get a full ascended Viper set), or there’s going to be future updates bringing us more ascended Viper trinkets?

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

More than likely we’ll see this come out later, but I would urge some caution for people who are gearing Viper’s:

There’s a condition cap at 100%. It’s possible to gear past this with full Viper’s depending on runes/traits/etc., so even if they did come out with Viper’s trinkets, you they aren’t necessarily an upgrade, even if Viper’s armor/weapons is an upgrade over Sinister.

Posted by: Tapioca.9062

Tapioca.9062

It was my understanding that Ascended Viper trinkets can drop as Raid rewards. So, if you want that statset, I hope you like raiding.

Posted by: Leamas.5803

Leamas.5803

I thing the most common setup for Viper is to run Viper armor/weapons and Sinister trinkets. Remember there is hard cap of 100% on condition duration.

Posted by: femalehumanmeta.8351

femalehumanmeta.8351

Other than the Mordrem Loop, which is stat selectable, you can get them as RNG drops from raids.

Yup. That’s right. RNG drops from raids. Thanks Anet.