Wanna see a good joke?

Wanna see a good joke?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: bobsort.4097

bobsort.4097

Wanna see a good joke? Here it is! Look at picture!

Attachments:

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

That’s not unusual in GW2. I wonder if somebody actually made AG with Maguuma Lilies…

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: bobsort.4097

bobsort.4097

Well, I was more serious than telling a joke!

I think this need to be addressed, either by increasing drop rate of lily or changing the forge recipe to create lily from gemstone.

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I think this need to be addressed, either by increasing drop rate of lily or changing the forge recipe to create lily from gemstone.

Why? There are 18 options with nearly-identical TP values that work just as well as Maguuma Lilies.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

with the super low drop rate, you got to wonder where the supply actually comes from.

gaem not made for mi
===========

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: Faaris.8013

Faaris.8013

I made a joke about this in guild chat when I got lucky and picked a Maguuma Lily, saying that I only need 8 more to get my Amalgamated Gemstone.

Just ignore the recipe, it does no harm. Would be great for people who need lilies if it was possible to salvage gemstones and get 9 lilies back ^^

with the super low drop rate, you got to wonder where the supply actually comes from.

Even with this very low drop rate, there are thousands of people farming Jungle Plants, and only a handful actually need lilies. It’s mainly used for Trailblazer’s stats, right? I think it’s not meta, for condition damage people get Viper’s stats.

Herleve – Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Faaris.8013)

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

Why? There are 18 options with nearly-identical TP values that work just as well as Maguuma Lilies.

^This.

There’s no problem with Lilies being expensive. It’s because they are rare and they are useful. The game needs items like this which make you feel lucky when you get one dropped. We already have dozens upon dozens of irrelevant drops that are completely interchangeable.

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

I made a joke about this in guild chat when I got lucky and picked a Maguuma Lily, saying that I only need 8 more to get my Amalgamated Gemstone.

Just ignore the recipe, it does no harm. Would be great for people who need lilies if it was possible to salvage gemstones and get 9 lilies back ^^

Even with this very low drop rate, there are thousands of people farming Jungle Plants, and only a handful actually need lilies. It’s mainly used for Trailblazer’s stats, right? I think it’s not meta, for condition damage people get Viper’s stats.

Trailblazer is the de facto WvW condi meta (and for raids), its just the LWS3 trinkets that can select Trailblazer stats reduced the Magumma Lily consumption alot.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

The droprates of lilies do need adjustment, but it has nothing to do with this recipe. You can use all t6 gems in this place after all, not just lilies. Just go with what is cheapest, not with what costs the most.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: nsleep.7839

nsleep.7839

There’s no problem with Lilies being expensive. It’s because they are rare and they are useful. The game needs items like this which make you feel lucky when you get one dropped. We already have dozens upon dozens of irrelevant drops that are completely interchangeable.

They are anything but useful. Considering decorations are of questionable usability, they are just noob bait to craft stuff people could get cheaper using alternative ways.

Wanna see a good joke?

Feanor.2358

Except Trailblazer is kind of meta in WvW. So no, it’s not just decorations of questionable usability.

Wanna see a good joke?

Posted by: nsleep.7839

nsleep.7839

Except Trailblazer is kind of meta in WvW. So no, it’s not just decorations of questionable usability.

Cheaper crafting through fractals.

Wanna see a good joke?

Feanor.2358

WvW players rarely do PvE. Just saying. Lilies are expensive because there is higher demand for them than there is supply. Meaning they are useful, on average. Your opinion is just that – an opinion. The market is a measure.