We don't know everything about HoT

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Miltek.2104

Miltek.2104

So can everyone calm down ?
Posts like " Too small to be an Expansion" starts to tire me.

We didn’t read even one deep dive blog post, so have little faith in developers of your game ^^

Also there can be feature patch in break between LS2 and HoT release. There ware CDI’s about Templates and Fractal evoluton, so that changes may come to the game faster or later.

Trust me. I’m engineer

Posted by: Rashy.4165

Rashy.4165

I’m personally super excited for Heart of Thorns, and will almost* always have faith in ArenaNet.

*Minor reasons, really. Not something I’d whine about endlessly on the forums.

Particularly looking forward to the feedback and details from the playable demos. Those will give us a real sense of what’s coming.

Posted by: synfullydevine.3642

synfullydevine.3642

Judging a book by its cover. Imagining im a war. Traveling through magumma. Hordes of modrem attack. Immediately shout for might, signet of rage and auto attack. Adrenaline full so now i can use my combo. Combustion shot, arcing arrows for area of more might. Swap weapon to savage leap(fire aura). As remnants of fire field are still left i begin whirling axe. This is the combo i mainly use but not without thought of what the target is doing. Now imagine a whole new chain of skills for each profession. Profession within another profession. To me that seems like 8 more different professions not including the revarent and its specialization. And this is a different fundamental way of playing changing the core of gw2 for even better updates if we went without expansion. Oh, yeah, i see how short changed we are(sarcasm) cough cough! Yet we still dont know how much money were spending on it.