We need ascended Scribing

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Hakuryuu.8634

Hakuryuu.8634

Only 15 spiritwood planks and a dozen of resonating lodestones for a giant dining table with ghostly aura! Who wouldn’t want more tables?

Posted by: Bovan.9481

Bovan.9481

That seems way overpriced for a table. Now if we can put wanted features on the table it would be well worth the cost.

Bovan Ironwrench – Bovan Sundermist
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

Scribing now: “I want to make a nice table.” Looks at cost “I don’t want to make anything anymore.”

I never thought I’d say this ever, but WildStar owns this game when it comes to building stuff. Let me be perfectly clear in my criticism here: It’s not on the creative talent. The stuff you can make is awesome. It’s on the decision makers that want to turn this entire game into a gold sink. Sure, some crafting stuff should be prestigious. All of it is a chore and money sink though.

WildStar gave out AMAZING quest-based Christmas decorations this year.* No grind. Just fun holiday-themed items I can pull out every year for my housing plot.

ArenaNet. It’s ok to borrow ideas as good as Carbine’s implementation of personal housing for guild hall crafting. When something is implemented that well you want to copy it to an extent. Your designers and artists and guild hall map builders are top-notch. Don’t ruin their work by being stingy with the costs. Let players go wild with their designs without having the arbitrary costs make the whole process feel dirty.* That’s what’s happening right now.

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

Ascended tables. Ascended chairs. +10% increase in all stats.

Lmfao

Posted by: Berserk Steve.1530

Berserk Steve.1530

Anyone any idea of the costs of levelling scribing now? Is it still insane?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

If you have guild decoration trader lvl 3 it becomes a lot cheaper but still expensive

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

Yes, still insane.

I cannot endorse ascended scribing when the costs for regular scribe items are so utterly ridiculous.

Posted by: Jaymee.1560

Jaymee.1560

I got up to 49/50 Scribe and… walked. Just to get up to 49, I had spent 400g to get there on the road to try and figure out what’s what?

You can keep your Scribe, Anet. No thanks.

I use to be a Ritualist and a Paragon in my former life…

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Replying to thread title : Give me ascended Jeweler and Chef first.

Otherwise, not even considering Ascended Scribing.

Posted by: ricky markham.8173

ricky markham.8173

Replying to thread title : Give me ascended Jeweler and Chef first.

Otherwise, not even considering Ascended Scribing.

absolutely

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Only 15 spiritwood planks and a dozen of resonating lodestones for a giant dining table with ghostly aura! Who wouldn’t want more tables?

Please, don’t give Anet ideas. They may believe you were serious.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Mez Koo.9510

Mez Koo.9510

Question is though… Can we actually sit at the table? A lot of my enthusiasm for decorations went out the window when I made a fancy chair… and couldn’t sit on it…

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

This just in. You can sit on ascended chairs. Regular chairs you have to stand on. But ascended actually let you sit in them. This is really going to put the ascended chairs into the meta. I thought this game was play how you want to play. But obviously having chairs you can sit in gives such a large advantage. Everyone will have to start linking them in party chat before you can go to any events where you may need to sit in a chair. That much covers most of PvE. Seriously game breaking.