What Specialization you want revealed next?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

We have Druid.
Well what specialization you all want to see next to get revealed?

Posted by: Nephziel.6053

Nephziel.6053

I am a Warrior main soo Guardian.

Jokes a side quite few proffession can be speculated but guardian is quite an interesting one. It can go in every direction possible. Also guardians are quite well rounded they have a decent variety so I’m interested to see where it might go

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I am really hoping for a Geomancer specialization for the Elementalist, and with it reasonable changes to make condition skills worthwhile. Though I really doubt it is going to happen, but at the very least LEAST I hope that our specialization ISN’T an Arcanist, which seems the cheapest, obvious, and easiest route.

Posted by: Coedeax.2567

Coedeax.2567

I would like the ones with the most rampant speculation surrounding them to be revealed next, i.e. Mesmer-?Chronomancer? and Engi-??Hammer? and Necromancer-??Greatsword?in any order…although I would be content with really any of them getting revealed/confirmed!

It’s not FAIR!

Posted by: Tyrannical.9348

Tyrannical.9348

I wanna see what Elementalist is.

I don’t particularly like them but i’m curious to see what new weapon and mechanics they could squeeze into this four-way mix-match type of class.

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Want to see what thief is.

Are they finally going to be given a ranged damage option?

Posted by: tekfan.3179

tekfan.3179

Elementalist, for two reasons:
1: My main is an elementalist.
2: We already saw several professions using new weapons in trailer-material. We got nothing halfway solid towards ele or warrior.

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

We have Druid.

we have? All we have is a name and a weapontype. So i want to see the druid next.

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

I really want to see the mesmer spec because that’s my main, and the evidence is hinting at chronomancer which sounds super cool.

Posted by: Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

everything but engineer and necro.

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

because specialization are based on main class and should include new class machanic, I’m really interested in elementalist because the mechanic must be different enough to make specialization worth it and also similar enough to allow usage of skills from base class… so I’m really curious what will it be and how it will work, because elementalist is quite compliacted in it’s core feature and I think it was a real challenge to come with anything different and similar at the same time

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

For me(in order)

1)Guardian
2)Necromancer
3)Engineer
4)Warrior
5)Mesmer
6)Elementalist
7)Revenant
8)Thief

Posted by: Genesis.8572

Genesis.8572

I’ll echo the people who said druid. All we have is a name, a base class, and an associated weapon. We don’t know how a druid work. We still need to see the great revelation of the druid first.

Will Hawkins (Human Guardian)
Feryl Grimsteel (Charr Engineer)
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

We have Druid.

That’s your clue for what I want next.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

engi… i wanna put my mind to rest about how the new mechanics are working and if i even want said new mechanics. Ya know… im not gonna grind for a legendary hammer if i wont use it afterall

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

I think the next step for them will be to describe the druid specialization. This is the specialization for which we have the most informations atm. It’s logical that it will be their next annoucement.

Once they will give us a glance at a first specialization, we will be able to speculate on how other specialization will be done (a bit more accurately).

But overall, I’m really curious at what the elementalist will get. It’s really a profession that i feel hard to come up with specializations idea (except with specializations pigeonholed in an attunement that would just destroy the “elementlist’s feel”)

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

My main is thief, so thief for me. I’m hoping it is not going to get rifle, but I have a feeling I will . And if we do get rifle I hope that, at the very least, I can still equip other base weapons when I have the specialization active. I prefer to play a melee thief than a ranged thief. That’s not a complaint, just a preference choice. I’ll be happy with the extra options whatever we get.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

In order:
Guardian
Elementalist
Necromancer
Ranger
Engineer
Warrior
Revenant
Thief
Mesmer

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I’d like to see Druid next, even though I’m more interested in the Necro specialization. We already know the most about it, and it would be a great example of what to expect for the rest.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Posted by: Caeledh.5437

Caeledh.5437

Also guardians are quite well rounded they have a decent variety so I’m interested to see where it might go

Agreed. The only thing that stands out to me is their not having firearms. But there’s still lots of other ways they could go.

But overall, I’m really curious at what the elementalist will get. It’s really a profession that i feel hard to come up with specializations idea (except with specializations pigeonholed in an attunement that would just destroy the “elementlist’s feel”)

I think the most obvious candidate is a summoning spec of some kind. I know eles can already summon but I mean perma summons and maybe also with new abilities in the same theme.

Eg. the new spec’s equivalent of meteor storm might be summoning a horde of imps who attack random enemies for x seconds before vanishing into thin air.

While I know they’re light armoured there’s nothing really stopping the developers from making the new spec more melee oriented. In that case we could see fewer spells and more elemental-infused weapon attack type abilities.