What happens when Raid armours are done?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Tesyang.7218

Tesyang.7218

What I mean is, when the Raid armors are complete, what will future raids offer?

Will ANet make more legendary Armor sets? Will the raid armor team be re-allocated to other areas of the game? Will they make legendary armor sets for pvp or others?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

What I mean is, when the Raid armors are complete, what will future raids offer?

Will ANet make more legendary Armor sets? Will the raid armor team be re-allocated to other areas of the game? Will they make legendary armor sets for pvp or others?

Legendary Armor is only one of the rewards available to raiders. It’s time-consuming enough that I imagine that lots of people might not even try to get it. I do imagine that ANet will keep adding stuff you can buy with M-shards (and maybe with LI).

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: flog.3485

flog.3485

After legendary armor? Hmmm here is what needs to happen after that: legendary runes accessible by playing wvw

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

They could always design a second set of Legendary armor with a completely new look and new animations. It’s not like there can be only one.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Better yet, what will current raids offer?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They’ll offer another set of armor that has a different skin. Each raid, or set of raids in this case, will have a theme. This was stated in the stream that they did before HoT launched.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

After?

::laughs::

By the time they get all of that done and into the game, it’s time for GW3.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

For now, I am assuming legendary armor will have each piece cost as much time and gold/materials as a legendary weapon.

Ayrilana.1396

For now, I am assuming legendary armor will have each piece cost as much time and gold/materials as a legendary weapon.

The entire set will cost roughly the amount of a legendary weapon. This has pretty much already been proven.

Posted by: Rukia.9860

Rukia.9860

Hopefully legendary runes so I can finally stop grinding and play the game like GW1. It sucks having to grind gear and runes just to play a different build.

It was infinitely easier in the first game.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

The entire set will cost roughly the amount of a legendary weapon. This has pretty much already been proven.

It’s been stated as such, but no promises have been made. Until it’s in the game (and maybe even after), things can change.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Ayrilana.1396

It’s been stated as such, but no promises have been made. Until it’s in the game (and maybe even after), things can change.

Doubtful with how far players can already progress towards it.

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Legendary trinket or backpack for next Raid