What i think about HoT cost $50

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: avalanchegamer.9675

avalanchegamer.9675

Really GW2 development team has a very distant mind of the GW team. Pay $50 Dollars for a game that I have is really unthinkable. Developers of GW2 the “Heart of Thorns” is not a new game, as it was in “Factions”, “Nightfall” which gave us two new classes and a huge game environment (An huge map). “The Heart of Thorns” does not compare even to “Eye of the North”.

Please, rethink in your prices or offer things that are worth.

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

This is the norm for most expansions check it out, I just looked on the WoW site they charging the same price for their basic expansion so why is everyone complaining this is an industry standard price for an expansion, I don’t get it plus they charge a sub GuildWars has no sub?? Please come up with a good reason why the HoT expansion price point is so terrible????

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

Ok they have not shown all of the map if any for the HoT no one knows the size or scope of the maps in HoT this is all speculation until. We actually see the maps know one can say for sure what size the maps are so your just assuming from what others have said that don’t know either.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: Pixels.6532

Pixels.6532

This is the norm for most expansions check it out, I just looked on the WoW site they charging the same price for their basic expansion so why is everyone complaining this is an industry standard price for an expansion, I don’t get it plus they charge a sub GuildWars has no sub?? Please come up with a good reason why the HoT expansion price point is so terrible????

If HoT has the same level of content that Warlords does, then it’s worth $50.00. Warlords had 8 new dungeons, 2 new raids. It had 7 new zones and a new pvp map. It also has customizable garrisons. It also came with a complete overhaul/update of all character models. As well as a new “perks.”

Again, if HoT can produce that kind of content, it’s worth the $50. Instead of being an insta-buy for me, I now need to wait and see if it’s worth it. Definitely not what I was expecting.

Sanctum of Rall

Posted by: avalanchegamer.9675

avalanchegamer.9675

Simply because the “Nightfall” offered us:
5 new regions with several maps.
2 new professions.
20 Co-operative Missions
New PvP mode.
350 Nightfall skills.
110 Elite Nightfall skills.
  All this and much cheaper
Now tell me you what the Hot has to offer us to cost $ 50 compared to “Nightfall”