starts in 1hour
starts in 1 hour and a half

i think you got the point.

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

When does ready up start?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Venatorn.7619

Venatorn.7619

It starts at Noon PST, stop being lazy and convert it yourself .. Its not hard to do

All proffesions 80

Posted by: Sneakier.9460

Sneakier.9460

It starts at Noon PST, stop being lazy and convert it yourself .. Its not hard to do

Ur pointless

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

It starts in about 1 hours and 10 minutes.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

Even more specifically:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?p1=224&year=2009&month=6&day=16&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&sort=2

Find your city or one near you. This gives you times all over the world relative to “noon PST”

Posted by: Farzo.8410

Farzo.8410

Not always a sign of being lazy, it can also be that one doesn’t have the full knowledge of time zones and what they are named, and what the time difference are.

Hell, I barely know any other time zone outside GMT and CET.

Posted by: royroiit.2687

royroiit.2687

Can you give us an exact time? It’s not that easy to convert it, and know at what time in another time-zone, without knowing at what time in PST…
You can’t solve x-y=z without knowing any of the variables

MiniEquine.6014

Can you give us an exact time? It’s not that easy to convert it, and know at what time in another time-zone, without knowing at what time in PST…
You can’t solve x-y=z without knowing any of the variables

Noon means 12:00, they already said that. Also, please refer to the link I posted above. It shows major cities and the time in those cities at noon PST.

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Google is your friend.

Search google and put in Noon PST in (your timezone).

No need for fancy websites, Google will tell you.

Sneakier.9460

thx

To other replys: am from Portugal europe who shares Greenwich time zone 0:00

I have a extra clock set to -7:00 UCT or something, basicly rocky mountain region (EUA/Canada)

Right now its 19:07 in my country and acording to my USA Clock it’s 12:07 (noon since noon is what i call midday)

So… Ready up didn’t start already and the guy above me said it would start at 13:00 (1 hour from)

Cleary “Noon” has alot of meanings

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Well noon pst in est (my time zone) is 3pm..so just under 1 hour from this post is when the friday livestreams happen.

Rocky Mtn time is not PST, pretty sure that’s a different time.

Google says this: "12:00 PM Friday, Pacific Time (PT) is
7:00 PM Friday, Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) "

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

“Upcoming Shows

Ready Up, Friday My 22, at 12:00 Noon Pacific Time

Confused about the time? Check here to convert to your time zone. Still confused? Use the command !timetoshow in the chat to find out how long it will be until the next show."

Wow… just wow.

MiniEquine.6014

thx

I have a extra clock set to -7:00 UCT or something, basicly rocky mountain region (EUA/Canada)

Right now its 19:07 in my country and acording to my USA Clock it’s 12:07 (noon since noon is what i call midday)

So… Ready up didn’t start already and the guy above me said it would start at 13:00 (1 hour from)

Noon means noon. GMT =/= UTC. RIght now, Pacific Time (the one you should be looking at) is -7 UTC, but it is also -8 GMT. That means that when it is noon on the Pacific Coast, it is 8PM in Portugal (which is +1 UTC and +0 GMT). I don’t think UTC factors in daylight savings.

Either way, you can literally type “noon PST” in the Google search bar and Google will tell you the direct conversion to your local time.

Sneakier.9460

thx

Noon means noon. GMT =/= UTC. RIght now, Pacific Time (the one you should be looking at) is -7 UTC, but it is also -8 GMT. That means that when it is noon on the Pacific Coast, it is 8PM in Portugal (which is +1 UTC and +0 GMT). I don’t think UTC factors in daylight savings.

Either way, you can literally type “noon PST” in the Google search bar and Google will tell you the direct conversion to your local time.

Found my error, i had -7 UCT Rocky Regions when it should be -8 UCT Pacific.

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Posted by: jmt.8517

jmt.8517

Twenty five minutes

jmt.8517

Twenty four minutes

jmt.8517

Twenty three minutes

jmt.8517

Twenty two minutes

jmt.8517

Twenty one minutes

jmt.8517

Twenty kittening minutes!

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It began a few minutes ago. So far they’re just talking about how auto-upgrades work, via a powerpoint page.

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

It’s over and it was lame. They shouldn’t commit to a show EVERY friday if there isn’t anything relevant to show for.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

lordkrall.7241

It’s over and it was lame. They shouldn’t commit to a show EVERY friday if there isn’t anything relevant to show for.

Why not?
I found the new information we got about the WvW changes rather interesting, and it was fun to see some more of the Dragonhunter in action.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

Why not?
I found the new information we got about the WvW changes rather interesting, and it was fun to see some more of the Dragonhunter in action.

They devoted the Ready Up to show upgrade times for objectives (which they could’ve done in blogpost) and to show DH combo’ing on testers who ran like headless moas. I was expecting some footage from actual WvW’s new upgrade system. Heck, this Ready Up was less interesting than DH reveal which was quite sub-par.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

lordkrall.7241

We saw the new upgrade system actually. There was an in-game picture that showed how it would look. Don’t really see how much else they can show, since it won’t really include much user input.

There was also the part about WPs that we had nothing at all about in the blog post.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square