Where to get the Bladed armor coat ?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Since it’s not at the vendor..some people said it’s a random drop,ive read someone earned it through a pvp reward track,..Can someone clarify as to where to get this piece ?

Posted by: Soothing.7942

Soothing.7942

I know that people have gotten it from the T4 Reward in Verdant Brink. When you get to that stage a possible reward from the end chest is a Box of Bladed armor, I’ve gotten boots from it and someone else I know has gotten the chest.

Caedmon.6798

I know that people have gotten it from the T4 Reward in Verdant Brink. When you get to that stage a possible reward from the end chest is a Box of Bladed armor, I’ve gotten boots from it and someone else I know has gotten the chest.

Thanks ! Do you also know if it’s possible to earn them through pvp reward tracks ?

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

What does Tier 4 Verdant Brink mean, exactly? All the day time events are done?

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

What does Tier 4 Verdant Brink mean, exactly? All the day time events are done?

Yes. For a chance at a bladed armor box.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Daytime T4 map, its impossible to get nighttime T4.

I’m really discouraged with this “participation” thing. It doesn’t up your odds of getting the coat, I’m not sure what it does. Because everyone gets the same loot whether you have 10% or 200% you get the same loot it seems like. It isn’t worth trying to get 200% when you get another loot box full of greens.

Posted by: Nocta.5274

Nocta.5274

Thanks ! Do you also know if it’s possible to earn them through pvp reward tracks ?

The verdant brick PvP track is non repetable and only gives a Bladed Glove box.

Characters :
Nooctae ( Thief ) / Encelya ( Engineer ) / Jane Crimson ( Elementalist ) / Kowywr ( Revenant )
Europe, Vizunah.

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

It is almost the same system as Silverwastes. You can buy 5 pieces at vendor but chest has to be looted from the final pop up chest when the map wins everything. – Daytime Tier4. Nightime I don’t know about..I never seen anym map getting to full tier 3 and I can’t tell if there is tier 4.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Its a very very very very small chance to get at t4 200% participation.

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

It is almost the same system as Silverwastes. You can buy 5 pieces at vendor but chest has to be looted from the final pop up chest when the map wins everything. – Daytime Tier4. Nightime I don’t know about..I never seen anym map getting to full tier 3 and I can’t tell if there is tier 4.

T4 is full bar, the chest is rewarded on day/night switch
ppl get lazy around t2 and give up or they just want to farm hero/masteries and hijack the map from events

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

I believe when the carapace came out, you could also get it from Living Story for vinewrath, if HoT is anything the same, one of the story episodes will reward you with the bladed Coat.

Mortifer.2946

I believe when the carapace came out, you could also get it from Living Story for vinewrath, if HoT is anything the same, one of the story episodes will reward you with the bladed Coat.

no, you couldn’t… it was always only from the Winewrath chest…. Trust me, I collected Bioluminescence armor, so I spent bazilion of hours doing Season 2 episodes and SW event chain.

Posted by: kolompi.1287

kolompi.1287

The Vinewrath gave one box guaranteed for killing it for the first time. At least that was somewhat better because you knew you could get one and only had to farm the other two if you wanted the bioluminescent armour.

Mortifer.2946

oh, well yeah, one was guaranteed, sorry, but just one :-/

Caedmon.6798

The verdant brick PvP track is non repetable and only gives a Bladed Glove box.

Thanks again..Been farming my kitten off for the past 2 days,got a bladed helm ( maybe from story mission ) + gloves from event chest.I dont really like how random this bladed armor coat drop is though and how it doesn’t really reflect to what you’ve personally have been doing if the entire map doesn’t cooperate well.I don’t mind farming or putting in some work for an item i’d love to have,but this is just all too random imo.

Posted by: Swagatron.8065

Swagatron.8065