Will There Be Any New Emotes?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I’m sure the community would appreciate new emotes. I would like to see:
/clap
/hug

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Posted by: Infenso.6329

Infenso.6329

From another of my posts.

Personally I would LOVE to see more Animations and Emotes. I know this is not a small addition either since it takes a lot of effort (Hell I’d be willing to pay for an animation package on the gem store.) Adding Ability to sit in chairs and not look like you’re a wizard with the ability to phase through a table. character hang gestures and mouth movement when using /s. Class specific dances (like from Guild wars 1!) and so much more.
This is kinda just a wishlist for a person who enjoys Roleplaying, but I can still hope!

Posted by: PorceleinEve.2973

PorceleinEve.2973

Personally I would LOVE to see more Animations and Emotes. I know this is not a small addition either since it takes a lot of effort (Hell I’d be willing to pay for an animation package on the gem store.) Adding Ability to sit in chairs and not look like you’re a wizard with the ability to phase through a table. character hang gestures and mouth movement when using /s. Class specific dances (like from Guild wars 1!) and so much more.
This is kinda just a wishlist for a person who enjoys Roleplaying, but I can still hope!

This, so much this… emotes make the game feel alive, resist the urge to turn the game into a box were we run events… make it an rpg… a world to live in… or sit at least

Posted by: Adngel.9786

Adngel.9786

I also would like that, at least to reach till the same numbe or GW1 emotes… O.ò

Posted by: Rakshasa.5493

Rakshasa.5493

I would be happy with /flex

Posted by: Infenso.6329

Infenso.6329

This, so much this… emotes make the game feel alive, resist the urge to turn the game into a box were we run events… make it an rpg… a world to live in… or sit at least

And this is exactly how I feel. Yeah you can go talk to npcs and such but the rest of the world just feels kinda dull. Interacting with little things just make it feel a little more alive.

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

I’d love to see the return of /breath

Posted by: Pure Heart.1456

Pure Heart.1456

Desperately need more emotes. I remember being smitten with Guild Wars 1, simply because of the emotes!

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

everyone loves /boo

Posted by: frednought.1238

frednought.1238

I know I’ve seen this suggested before, and I doubt it’s likely to happen, but I’d love for there to be some animation variants depending on character personality. Given that the personality mechanic does approximately nothing right now, it’d be a nice touch. Maybe just an extra fidget added to the idle “playlist?”

Posted by: DJSushi.5406

DJSushi.5406

I miss /airguitar regularly

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

/eat & /drink please. /blows a kiss would be nice too. Lol

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

As long as they limit emote spam. Tired of having crazies spam 100 a second.