Will my Charr

Will my Charr

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

Actually get to wear female attire this time or am I still stuck with masculine outfit?

Pineapples

Will my Charr

Posted by: Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

Kitty La Boom Boom.4065

I’d love it if they would design armor/fashions for the non humanoid races, that actually reflect the culture and aesthetic values of those races, instead of morphing the humanoid ones to fit. I tried the Noble Count outfit on my female Charr, and she looked like someone played dress-up with their cat The Charr and Asura have aesthetic values. We see it in their architecture, and in the male cultural fashion. Some may excuse it as being “unisex”, but both cultures definitely have both male and female ideals. You can witness it in the NPC chatter and environments.

I’m not saying I want to put a dress on my female Charr. I’m saying I want armor and fashion that reflects the feminine aesthetic within Charr culture.

Will my Charr

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

I’m not saying I want to put a dress on my female Charr. I’m saying I want armor and fashion that reflects the feminine aesthetic within Charr culture.

Charr culture is basically divided in two schools regarding females. The Flame Legion hold all their females in breeding camps. The other Legions allow females to fight, but in general females aren’t particularly feminine. That said I see why players would want this.

Will my Charr

Brutalistik.6473

Times changed and I want to look different. I’m best friends with a female norn and human. They taught me their fashion style and I want to wear it, but some unknown force prevents me from wearing their attire. The only one accessible is the wintersday outfit. I grown tired of my rough, tough, aggressive serious theme so I want to look cute and adorable now while fighting my enemies. I don’t care if it’s a dress, skimpy or whatever goes on that list. If Hello Kitty gets to wear cute stuff I want to as well.

Yes I will dress up my kitty I don’t care. I want to look cute now.

Pineapples

Will my Charr

Posted by: Ominous.7583

Ominous.7583

Hi I have COF armor and my tail bends the armor and it looks really bad can we like fix that while we are at it ?

-Ironcurtain

Will my Charr

Posted by: Hardcore.6351

Hardcore.6351

Actually get to wear female attire this time or am I still stuck with masculine outfit?

I think you are looking for japanese games

Will my Charr

Brutalistik.6473

I think you are looking for japanese games

No I’m just looking for diversity / creativity. I’m all into making things look epic and representable. It was okay at first but after while its just very bland. I would like if they could differentiate the armor.

This is like a good example for F charrs and asurans. They should have their own theme than replica the male armor.

Pineapples

(edited by Brutalistik.6473)

Will my Charr

Posted by: FenGuild.1097

FenGuild.1097

It would be a nice change, but I wouldn’t get any hopes up for it. It will have to go through a very hot furnace before it can get implemented.

Good luck

Will my Charr

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

With charr, you have to remember their goal on most military gear (including armor) is mass production. You don’t see much in the way of unique charr creations because if it works well enough to use, they want more of it.

Charr are the race least likely to make different armor for males and females due to the practical nature of their society. Not a whole lot of “charr art” out there. What there is is memorials.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Will my Charr

Brutalistik.6473

I understand all that, but these are just cosmetics for your own character. Can it only just be applied to players instead of npcs?

Pineapples

Will my Charr

Brutalistik.6473

It doesn’t have to affect the charr lore at all you keep bringing. It only affects the players and it’s an optional choice at that. How’s this…the armor can stay the same, but at least change the gem store outfits for them.

Pineapples