Will this be another Zhaitan...?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Kingkiller.9645

Kingkiller.9645

We haven’t heard anything about the final battle with Mordremoth. Anet, don’t you dare give us another Zhaitan fight -.-

I’m not a hero. Heroes are not meant to survive, and I’ve lived far too long for that.

Posted by: Trolaw.7095

Trolaw.7095

We haven’t heard anything about the final battle with Mordremoth. Anet, don’t you dare give us another Zhaitan fight -.-

And nor should they tell us, I think it would be crazy to think they havent learned from their mistakes about Trahearnes personal story

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

Are you surprised that they haven’t spoiled the final fight of the expansion before it’s launched?

But I wouldn’t worry, considering how good the last fight of the living story was.

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I think they learned their lesson, given the totally awesome mini-dragon fights in LS2, or how well done the wyvern event I played was. I’m looking forward to an epic encounter.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

I think they learned their lesson, given the totally awesome mini-dragon fights in LS2, or how well done the wyvern event I played was. I’m looking forward to an epic encounter.

The personal story gave us some decent boss fights. Not as good as those, but still decent. Even some passable fights against the bosses while retrieving the cores for the airship. But once you got onto the airship in Arah story, the quality dropped.

Come to think of it, whenever I think of memorable fights where ANET has replaced my skillbar with one of their choosing, I can only recall horrible fights and/or fights where I’m stomping around being overpowered compared to everything else (which gets boring quickly).

The really awesome fights have all been ones where I get to use the skills I chose to put on my skillbar.

Posted by: Lome.8239

Lome.8239

Didn’t the Zhaitan thing only happen because they were rushed to release the game earlier than they wanted to?

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

Zhaitan fight was probably the only let down I’ve had in any part of the story.

It just didn’t feel epic enough. He was off on one side of the screen looking like a herbal essence commercial while I shot him to death. >.>’’

Posted by: Eddie Mo.7169

Eddie Mo.7169

Kinda wondering why don’t they just rework the Zhaitan fight. Probably because there’s no benefit I guess.