Workshop 2 Restoration Upgrade

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: MarkoNS.3261

MarkoNS.3261

This upgrade has insane cost compared to the other restoration 2 thingies in the guild, here is the list of mats needed :

500 watchwork sprocket
500 mithril ingots
400 vials of linseed oil 400*0,73 = 292 gold
50 airship oil
1000 therm reagent
400 orichalcum ing 400*0,10 = 40 gold
50 elonian leather square !!! 50*13,10 gold = 675 gold!
400 quartz crystal

withouth calculating the others it comes to 1007 gold at the very minimal for 1 freaking upgrade anet please look at this 1 upgrade again and cut the cost down by like 3/4 ths.

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

many guilds already done it, suck it up and move on

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

This upgrade has insane cost compared to the other restoration 2 thingies in the guild, here is the list of mats needed :

500 watchwork sprocket
500 mithril ingots
400 vials of linseed oil 400*0,73 = 292 gold
50 airship oil
1000 therm reagent
400 orichalcum ing 400*0,10 = 40 gold
50 elonian leather square !!! 50*13,10 gold = 675 gold!
400 quartz crystal

withouth calculating the others it comes to 1007 gold at the very minimal for 1 freaking upgrade anet please look at this 1 upgrade again and cut the cost down by like 3/4 ths.

I’ll never forgive Anet for taking my 50 Elonian leathers for that pathetic upgrade. That cost me almost 2 sets of ascended armor (not to mention rest of the costs) that took me almost a year to accumulate. Shame on you and the workshop isn’t even that spectacular for all that money and effort, not even close to Arena which was relatively cheap to restore, or the Market, or the War Room for that matter. The 2 costliest and most annoying upgrades, the Workshop 2 and the Tavern 2, are the most underwhelming to look at. Totally upset by them actually, but the OCD in me had to have those buildings restored. They made them look dreadful just to taunt me till I parted with all my hard earned gold and mats.

To add insult to injury, that expensive workshop 2 restoration has a bug in it, an invisible obstacle right b4 the nodes. I’ve sent a bug report with an image of my char standing in air on this invisible thing that i always get stuck on as i approach the nodes and that was ages ago now, but ofc nothing’s been done about it. Whoever thought up this upgrade system must hate us players, coz the guild upgrading is not fun, it’s an abuse of us as players and of our play time.