Would like to see area net balance the game!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: SNIEVES.3964

SNIEVES.3964

A easy way to do this is to make the grouping and parting up having to use all the classes, so we don’t see, classes left out, you go into dugeouns and they want certain class with certain type of armor(beserker) and you have to be an experience player on that particular dugeoun or whatever, so alot of players feel left out, to the point some players don’t want to be members of guilds, won’t go into pvp or www because they feel intimidated or afraid to get cursed out, the atmospher of the game has become so toxic, that if you don’t have beserker gear, and follow the metabattle builds they don’t even want to hear a whisper from, you, i would really hope that the developers would fix this with HOT.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Are you joining groups that specifically ask for all of that?

SNIEVES.3964

The few times i tried to do dugeouns that was what they wanted and it was posted on the LFG , beserlers, experienced 80, lol path????

Posted by: dancingmonkey.4902

dancingmonkey.4902

A easy way to do this is to make the grouping and parting up having to use all the classes, so we don’t see, classes left out, you go into dugeouns and they want certain class with certain type of armor(beserker) and you have to be an experience player on that particular dugeoun or whatever, so alot of players feel left out, to the point some players don’t want to be members of guilds, won’t go into pvp or www because they feel intimidated or afraid to get cursed out, the atmospher of the game has become so toxic, that if you don’t have beserker gear, and follow the metabattle builds they don’t even want to hear a whisper from, you, i would really hope that the developers would fix this with HOT.

What a hooooooooooooorible idea.

I have no desire to be locked out of grouping with my friends simply because they are on the same profession as myself or another friend.

Ayrilana.1396

The few times i tried to do dugeouns that was what they wanted and it was posted on the LFG , beserlers, experienced 80, lol path????

Then there’s no problem I’m seeing. Just do the following:

Attachments:

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Then there’s no problem I’m seeing. Just do the following:

It’s remarkable how many people haven’t realized you can just advertise your own party and ask for whatever you want.
I post for ‘casual’ or ‘relaxed’ runs everytime I use the LFG,

literally the only time there’s a problem is when some kitten merges parties.

Dragonbrand

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

i don’t know which servers you play in but here in EU all the Pugs LFG are: ele or warrior zerk 80 exp.
Only ones more open are fractals level 1-10 because of the new players trying out this gamemode.
If you don’t use meta you are out of luck.

only way to solve this issue that is extremely toxic is to:

• nerf the friking ice bow. 100K damage in 3 secs is laughable.
  • disable line casting of any sorts. No class in game should be able to cast 25 stacks of anything (boon or condi) ever. 25 stacks of might/fire/confusion from one button is just game break. No amount of health will save you from someone that can do 80K damage within 1-2 seconds.
  • Burning is broken. Not only have the highest coefficient but also has 6 times higher base. with 0 cond damage you do 134 burning per tick. which is absurd.
  • Enemies need smarter AI, ways to negate some damage same as players do. That would make zerker meta less efficient if the trash mobs and the boss can negate the burst.
  • Enemies needs measures anti stacking. That simple to script, if the players stack drop highly convincing AoE arguments anti stack. No one stacks against a teragrif.. Or you are in danger to became a bowling alley.
  • Skipping is difficult to overcome, dropping trash mobs in the way is simply annoying because they are not relevant so they are not rewarding. Instead dropping trash in the way to the boss, make then the means for an objective like the dynamic events.
I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Ayrilana.1396

i don’t know which servers you play in but here in EU all the Pugs LFG are: ele or warrior zerk 80 exp.
Only ones more open are fractals level 1-10 because of the new players trying out this gamemode.
If you don’t use meta you are out of luck.

only way to solve this issue that is extremely toxic is to:

• nerf the friking ice bow. 100K damage in 3 secs is laughable.
  • disable line casting of any sorts. No class in game should be able to cast 25 stacks of anything (boon or condi) ever. 25 stacks of might/fire/confusion from one button is just game break. No amount of health will save you from someone that can do 80K damage within 1-2 seconds.
  • Burning is broken. Not only have the highest coefficient but also has 6 times higher base. with 0 cond damage you do 134 burning per tick. which is absurd.
  • Enemies need smarter AI, ways to negate some damage same as players do. That would make zerker meta less efficient if the trash mobs and the boss can negate the burst.
  • Enemies needs measures anti stacking. That simple to script, if the players stack drop highly convincing AoE arguments anti stack. No one stacks against a teragrif.. Or you are in danger to became a bowling alley.
  • Skipping is difficult to overcome, dropping trash mobs in the way is simply annoying because they are not relevant so they are not rewarding. Instead dropping trash in the way to the boss, make then the means for an objective like the dynamic events.

Have you tried forming your own group rather than wait for one that fits your preferences to show up?

Just put “all welcome – casual” and it should fill pretty fast.

anduriell.6280

Have you tried forming your own group rather than wait for one that fits your preferences to show up?

What’s wrong in asking the developers to fix the broken mechanics and make the dungeons actually changeling ?

I TOLD YOU SO

SNIEVES.3964

no , the reason people are just post all welcome, they don’t see a problem, because , they don’t want nerfs, they like the way the system is, broken, a balance game will have every class balanced, , no class should be op, people are always trying to get around the game mechanics and find a glitch to get over on the game, lol, if the game was more balanced you would have more people wanting to play the game , means more customer, which means more revenue for the game developers

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

What’s wrong in asking the developers to fix the broken mechanics and make the dungeons actually changeling ?

The OP is claiming the fix is to make dungeon parties not allow for people to have two of any class. Doesn’t solve any balance problems or any problems with some classes not being as accepted in meta runs as other classes.

It actually adds problems. Two friends who both want to play the same class but play vastly different builds can no longer do dungeons together and both play the character they want to play.

Seera.5916

no , the reason people are just post all welcome, they don’t see a problem, because , they don’t want nerfs, they like the way the system is, broken, a balance game will have every class balanced, , no class should be op, people are always trying to get around the game mechanics and find a glitch to get over on the game, lol, if the game was more balanced you would have more people wanting to play the game , means more customer, which means more revenue for the game developers

The solution does not involve forcing players to not have more than one class in a group.

anduriell.6280

The OP is claiming the fix is to make dungeon parties not allow for people to have two of any class. Doesn’t solve any balance problems or any problems with some classes not being as accepted in meta runs as other classes.

It actually adds problems. Two friends who both want to play the same class but play vastly different builds can no longer do dungeons together and both play the character they want to play.

You did not read the rest of the comments in this thread and this is not long enough to be skipping content already. The answer was for my comment and not for the OP’s one.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Would-like-to-see-area-net-balance-the-game/first#post5455759

And i think mine brings new light to the problems at hand with the extremely toxic community that lives within he dungeons/fractals/pvp.

I agree with the OP this game needs desperately deep balancing in competitive game modes (that includes fractals/dungeons/raids alike) because right now there no any reason why you shouldn’t run anything else than an elementalist in zerk meta with some luggage like a thief/mesmer for skipping.
While this broken mechanics aren’t fixed i don’t think raids will be all that changeling or even interesting. As soon as how the boss behave is known it will become ele warrior zerker meta 80 exp, boring and toxic.

I TOLD YOU SO

Seera.5916

You did not read the rest of the comments in this thread and this is not long enough to be skipping content already. The answer was for my comment and not for the OP’s one.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Would-like-to-see-area-net-balance-the-game/first#post5455759

And i think mine brings new light to the problems at hand with the extremely toxic community that lives within he dungeons/fractals/pvp.

I agree with the OP this game needs desperately deep balancing in competitive game modes (that includes fractals/dungeons/raids alike) because right now there no any reason why you shouldn’t run anything else than an elementalist in zerk meta with some luggage like a thief/mesmer for skipping.
While this broken mechanics aren’t fixed i don’t think raids will be all that changeling or even interesting. As soon as how the boss behave is known it will become ele warrior zerker meta 80 exp, boring and toxic.

I did read the comments, I just missed due to how the forum condenses quotes, that your reply was to Ayrilana’s reply to your suggestion. I do think ANet could do more to balance the game and make all classes equal and your suggestion is actually logical. Whether they would work, I don’t know, I’m not that into theorycrafting. I do think the Necro minion AI and Ranger pet AI need a reworking to help them become more desirable in group content, not to mention making Necros able to do more to support their group.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

ANet cannot balance the game as you want them to without making it so there is literally no difference between choices. If one choice is better, even by a little, it will be selected for.

You will be more likely to have a better dungeon experience if you pick or start groups that advertise what you want. You would be most likely to have a better experience if you found a guild of people who think like you do and play with them. If I were you, I’d be looking at everyone who starts or posts with the same wants in threads and PM them about forming a guild.

Unfortunately, not that many people want to be social in MMO’s anymore. Many want the convenience of the LFG. They fail to realize that expecting random people on the internet to want what you want is foolhardy.

Ayrilana.1396

There’s nothing wrong with making the game being challenging but that really has nothing to do with this thread.

The thing is that there’s nothing broken. Every build and every class is viable. What people are consistently confusing is the difference between viable and optimal. Optimal is what you see speed run groups wanting to run. There’s really no way to prevent there being an optimal way to do something.

The OP dislikes that a lot of people prefer certain classes, build, and equipment for those that they party with. They hate that they’re expected to be experienced. They dislike being booted from groups because they didn’t follow any of that. Did you see what I asked the OP in the second post of this thread? I asked the OP if they joined groups that specifically stated that people wanted those things and he said yes.

The problem is his alone that he’s joining groups that have a specific criteria which he doesn’t comply to. This is why I posted the image about joining groups that match how he plays or just to create his own group.

I’ll say this again in bold so it stands out:

If you want to play a certain way, with specific people, and you don’t see any groups that match this, create your own and specify exactly what you want. There’s no need to be passive and sit there waiting for someone to create the group for you.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

anduriell.6280

There’s nothing wrong with making the game being challenging but that really has nothing to do with this thread.

The thing is that there’s nothing broken. Every build and every class is viable. What people are consistently confusing is the difference between viable and optimal. Optimal is what you see speed run groups wanting to run. There’s really no way to prevent there being an optimal way to do something.

The OP dislikes that a lot of people prefer certain classes, build, and equipment for those that they party with. They hate that they’re expected to be experienced. They dislike being booted from groups because they didn’t follow any of that. Did you see what I asked the OP in the second post of this thread? I asked the OP if they joined groups that specifically stated that people wanted those things and he said yes.

The problem is his alone that he’s joining groups that have a specific criteria which he doesn’t comply to. This is why I posted the image about joining groups that match how he plays or just to create his own group.

Is not about optimal is about broken. It not only his, there are echoes of this problem in this forums, reddit and youtube. When every class is the same optimal the people will look always for the best optimal that’s right. But then will intervene the personal preference instead hard maths that have proven the actual meta is completely broken.

Is there anything wrong to ask the adjustment of all those broken mechanics so my ranger or my necro could bring the same value as a ele to a group? Or must i use my ele meta zerk 80 exp although i don’t enjoy the mechanics of that class?

I TOLD YOU SO

Ayrilana.1396

Is not about optimal is about broken. It not only his, there are echoes of this problem in this forums, reddit and youtube. When every class is the same optimal the people will look always for the best optimal that’s right. But then will intervene the personal preference instead hard maths that have proven the actual meta is completely broken.

Is there anything wrong to ask the adjustment of all those broken mechanics so my ranger or my necro could bring the same value as a ele to a group? Or must i use my ele meta zerk 80 exp although i don’t enjoy the mechanics of that class?

There’s nothing broken. Those players have certain things that they want. They have every right to require that because they created their own group requesting it. You have zero right to think that they cannot do that. If you want to play with ranger or necro, find a group that is not excluding them or create your own.

anduriell.6280

There’s nothing broken. Those players have certain things that they want. They have every right to require that because they created their own group requesting it. You have zero right to think that they cannot do that. If you want to play with ranger or necro, find a group that is not excluding them or create your own.

Most of the community might disagree with you because most of the people would like to be able to enjoy all the content in game playing the way the like instead be secluded to one niche. As i stand in my opinion Anet should apply some fixes to the actual system i pointed out here:

Once they fixed the broken mechanics in game i’m pretty sure all those lfg ele zerke meta 80 exp or kick will disappear completely. And dungeons will become something fun to run instead speed runs for farming gold/ascended/whatever.

I TOLD YOU SO

Seera.5916

Most of the community might disagree with you because most of the people would like to be able to enjoy all the content in game playing the way the like instead be secluded to one niche. As i stand in my opinion Anet should apply some fixes to the actual system i pointed out here:

Once they fixed the broken mechanics in game i’m pretty sure all those lfg ele zerke meta 80 exp or kick will disappear completely. And dungeons will become something fun to run instead speed runs for farming gold/ascended/whatever.

They’ll likely never make all classes equally wanted for every aspect of the game. Too many variables. Especially with PvP and PvE sharing skills and traits. And PvP wins if it’s a question of balanced in PvP or balanced in PvE, and rightfully so. PvP is supposed to break it down into player skill determines the match, not if the team dynamic is X, Y, or Z or if it’s A, B, or C.

Not to mention some classes synergize with other classes better. With only 5 spots available, no fewer than 3 classes will be excluded from an individual party. Theorycrafters and others who calculate what the meta is, will figure out what the top optimal builds are and that’s what will be asked for in groups who wish to run the meta.

You can’t get rid of the meta. All you can do is change the meta.

anduriell.6280

They’ll likely never make all classes equally wanted for every aspect of the game. Too many variables. Especially with PvP and PvE sharing skills and traits. And PvP wins if it’s a question of balanced in PvP or balanced in PvE, and rightfully so. PvP is supposed to break it down into player skill determines the match, not if the team dynamic is X, Y, or Z or if it’s A, B, or C.

Not to mention some classes synergize with other classes better. With only 5 spots available, no fewer than 3 classes will be excluded from an individual party. Theorycrafters and others who calculate what the meta is, will figure out what the top optimal builds are and that’s what will be asked for in groups who wish to run the meta.

Agreed.
My point here and this is with no intention of counteracting your comment, is that right now there is only one meta and that one is Ele Meta zerk. That meta build best synergize with burst zerker warrior because of the burst and the dumbs down content in the dungeons that make stacking and bursting down the boss the fastest solution.

Mesmer or Thief are needed exclusively and only for skipping content, not because they can anything else to the group.

So you have an ele that can linecasting 25 might and an Icebow that do 100K damage every 3 second and full health recovery and perma-switfness , there is no reason to not to use that choice.

The actual balance should come so there is no real difference to choose an ele from a necro, only gameplay style and mechanics so then you only look for the best synergize between your build/play style.

Right now there is only ONE. Ele zerker meta.

I TOLD YOU SO

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

I said in another thread, it’s very difficult to balance things if the status quo has been active for a very long time. People like their toys, some even run specific classes just because they’re the best. Take them away? Make them less useful? BALANCE the game?

Those at the top of the pack are going to be some unhappy campers!

Posted by: Substatic.6958

Substatic.6958

I’m going to wait a few weeks to get HoT. If there is still “No Necro” for fractals and especially if we see it for Raids…yeah no thanks. Once was bad enough.

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

I’m going to wait a few weeks to get HoT. If there is still “No Necro” for fractals and especially if we see it for Raids…yeah no thanks. Once was bad enough.

Wish it was just once and not every game mode yeah I’m Ranger.

Ayrilana.1396

They already can enjoy all content of the game. It seems that you think that it’s impossible to form your own group to do content. It’s not. You do not need to group up with people that do not play like you in order to do content.

Once again, refer to the image. It’s really that simple.

Attachments:

Seera.5916

Agreed.
My point here and this is with no intention of counteracting your comment, is that right now there is only one meta and that one is Ele Meta zerk. That meta build best synergize with burst zerker warrior because of the burst and the dumbs down content in the dungeons that make stacking and bursting down the boss the fastest solution.

Mesmer or Thief are needed exclusively and only for skipping content, not because they can anything else to the group.

So you have an ele that can linecasting 25 might and an Icebow that do 100K damage every 3 second and full health recovery and perma-switfness , there is no reason to not to use that choice.

The actual balance should come so there is no real difference to choose an ele from a necro, only gameplay style and mechanics so then you only look for the best synergize between your build/play style.

Right now there is only ONE. Ele zerker meta.

There will only ever be ONE. That’s the definition of meta. The optimal build. Optimal means the best.

anduriell.6280

They already can enjoy all content of the game. It seems that you think that it’s impossible to form your own group to do content. It’s not. You do not need to group up with people that do not play like you in order to do content.

then again we circle back to soemthing that hasn’t anything to do with the OP problem, repeating yourself will not answer my question nor address the problem the OP pointed out.
So you may read again all the coments that lead to this conclusion from here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Would-like-to-see-area-net-balance-the-game/5455865

And please stop diverging the original point of this thread as we are not talking about LFG and the toxicity that the lack of balance has caused but that this game needs balance for most modes because it has been allowed to some classes to be buffed up to the absurdity as I pointed out right here:

I TOLD YOU SO

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

What needs balanced? I do dungeons and fractals on the classes people like the least all the time, Necro, and Ranger. I never get kicked….

Whats even better, i do those dungeon paths while pugging, and allow anyone (as long as they are 80) and those runs are faster than most of the “Meta zerker 80s only” Groups ive joined….

This game needs to have PVP And PVE split entirely. Im sorry but it does, im even aware it would take extra people at ANET. When changs are made for PVP, they often affect classes in PVE even more, and not usually in a good way. Split modes for skills, and traits, would be best i think for this game.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Ayrilana.1396

then again we circle back to soemthing that hasn’t anything to do with the OP problem, repeating yourself will not answer my question nor address the problem the OP pointed out.
So you may read again all the coments that lead to this conclusion from here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/hot/Would-like-to-see-area-net-balance-the-game/5455865

And please stop diverging the original point of this thread as we are not talking about LFG and the toxicity that the lack of balance has caused but that this game needs balance for most modes because it has been allowed to some classes to be buffed up to the absurdity as I pointed out right here:

This has absolutely everything to do with the OP’s problem. The OP’s problem is that they keep joining groups where they don’t meet the requirement. It’s their own fault that they get kicked for disregarding what’s written in the comments because they do not care and don’t want to play the way requested.

Your problem is that you don’t like that there are people who prefer to play a certain way so you want to force them to play your way because you believe it is the only acceptable way to play so you suggested all those nerfs.

You would rather Anet nerf it so they might as well play with you than form your own group because forming your own group is so very very very hard.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

anduriell.6280

This has absolutely everything to do with the OP’s problem. The OP’s problem is that they keep joining groups where they don’t meet the requirement. It’s their own fault that they get kicked for disregarding what’s written in the comments because they do not care and don’t want to play the way requested.

Your problem is that you don’t like that there are people who prefer to play a certain way so you want to force them to play your way because you believe it is the only acceptable way to play so you suggested all those nerfs.

You would rather Anet nerf it so they might as well play with you than form your own group because forming your own group is so very very very hard.

Ok i see you most probably main one of the ele meta zerker or sinister meta engie and don’t want to empathize with the point of view of others if doesn’t fit yours..
Here you have a very enlighting video about what the community of players are screaming that is so really broken in this game with the nice touch of showing off the toxicity in dungeons/fractals so you may entertain yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2b7dpC0liQ

I TOLD YOU SO

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

Ok so I follow the flowchart and this is what happens every kittenING kitten TIME!

Am i meta? No.

I make my own group not requiring that meta kitten. A meta player then joins it, says nothing, or make as rude comment and leaves my party ruining my posted LFG and I have to start over!

Is that fair? Is that fun? Does that reflect what Colin said last live stream “GW 2 has the friendliest community of all MMO history!”? I think not!

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Dante.1763

Ok i see you most probably main one of the ele meta zerker or sinister meta engie and don’t want to empathize with the point of view of others if doesn’t fit yours..
Here you have a very enlighting video about what the community of players are screaming that is so really broken in this game with the nice touch of showing off the toxicity in dungeons/fractals so you may entertain yourself:

And as someone who runs Rangers and Necros in dungeons? ive never had those problems, now, it does happen from time to time i get an idiot join my party who didnt bother, or didnt care about what my LFG states. the only time ive been kicked from dungeons because of my class was back when pets were absolutely ruined and attacked everything.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Ayrilana.1396

Nope. I really don’t see your problem. You don’t like running in speed groups because they have certain restrictions. Why do you even care then? Just form your own group, or play with like-minded players, and move on.

Posted by: Substatic.6958

Substatic.6958

And as someone who runs Rangers and Necros in dungeons? ive never had those problems, now, it does happen from time to time i get an idiot join my party who didnt bother, or didnt care about what my LFG states. the only time ive been kicked from dungeons because of my class was back when pets were absolutely ruined and attacked everything.

Do you do 40/50 fractals?

Dante.1763

Do you do 40/50 fractals?

I have once or twice, but those where with guildies, my personal rank, and my AR isnt high enough yet to support doing them Pugging, and even when i do, ill probably do them on my Guard for pugs, ranger for guild groups.

Ayrilana.1396

Ok so I follow the flowchart and this is what happens every kittenING kitten TIME!

Am i meta? No.

I make my own group not requiring that meta kitten. A meta player then joins it, says nothing, or make as rude comment and leaves my party ruining my posted LFG and I have to start over!

Is that fair? Is that fun? Does that reflect what Colin said last live stream “GW 2 has the friendliest community of all MMO history!”? I think not!

If you clearly stated your intentions in the LFG comments then that player that joined is at fault for not reading. It happens for both sides. The OP did the same exact thing. There’s only drama over the issue because there are people who either cannot read the comments or simply do not care and join groups despite not meeting the requirements of the one who started the LFG post. There is nothing wrong with people wanting to play a certain way.

If I want to play without armor and people keep kicking me as I keep joining groups that want me to wear armor, should I just ask that Anet nerfs stats so people will be more accepting of me? I could very well form my own group for people that want to play the way that I do but hey, that requires too much effort so lets just force the other players to play like me so they won’t kick me when I join their groups.

anduriell.6280

If I want to play without armor and people keep kicking me as I keep joining groups that want me to wear armor, should I just ask that Anet nerfs stats so people will be more accepting of me? I could very well form my own group for people that want to play the way that I do but hey, that requires too much effort so lets just force the other players to play like me so they won’t kick me when I join their groups.

I saw you already the problem is that there is only ONE option to run in dungeons/fractals. Take your time to watch the video i promise you is very interesting and you could even learn new ways to cheat with an ele meta zerker.

The problem is not there are LFG pugs looking for ele meta zerker, the problem is that the are only those kind of pugs.
And like Yumiko Ishida.3769 pointed out as long as there are this kind of broken and unbalanced mechanics thee is going to be many people that will crash your LFG.

As most of the people is pointing out the sensible thing to do is to fix the unbalances already, 3 years having the same problems is too long for anything.
This kind of bugs and broken mechanics really ruin the game for the no meta classes.

And obviously forget raids.Those will become almost instantly zerker meta for what we can see the tendency is in this BW2

I TOLD YOU SO

Dante.1763

I saw you already the problem is that there is only ONE option to run in dungeons/fractals. Take your time to watch the video i promise you is very interesting and you could even learn new ways to cheat with an ele meta zerker.

The problem is not there are LFG pugs looking for ele meta zerker, the problem is that the are only those kind of pugs.
And like Yumiko Ishida.3769 pointed out as long as there are this kind of broken and unbalanced mechanics thee is going to be many people that will crash your LFG.

As most of the people is pointing out the sensible thing to do is to fix the unbalances already, 3 years having the same problems is too long for anything.
This kind of bugs and broken mechanics really ruin the game for the no meta classes.

And obviously forget raids.Those will become almost instantly zerker meta for what we can see the tendency is in this BW2

Could maybe stop ignoring all the people i see everyday who post LFGS that say “Casual, all welcome”. Or the groups i run, post, and which fill up instantly….Sure theres a meta, there will always be a meta, but there will always be players who do not want to do the meta and so choose to do it another way. Like me. Im one of a vast many players who do it….

There is not just one option to run in dungeons. There is one option to run dungeons optimally, as it will always be. You can run dungeons with whatever you want, Make a post, state your intentions. You might not see those posts, but if you post it the will come. Ive never not had my group fill up when i post those LFGs.

Ayrilana.1396

No. There are many options. As I’ve said before, EVERY build is viable. You do not need to run optimal builds in order to complete content including dungeons and fractals.

If those groups are the only kind you see then, I don’t know, form your own? It’s not that hard, really. Take a little initiative rather than sit their and complain because all you see at the moment are people who prefer to play a way that you don’t want to. Chances are there’s a lot of people like you sitting there passively waiting for someone to open up a group that will play the way that they want to.

They’re crashing your LFG because they didn’t read. The mechanics that you somehow believe are broken have nothing to do with it.

Most people? Where? The unbalances, that you so claim, are only with speed run groups. You don’t want to run in speed run groups. There’s really no problem.

Here’s something that may help: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Looking_For_Group#Using_the_Tool