WvW Test invitations

WvW Test invitations

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Jak Leaf.7039

Jak Leaf.7039

Hello Anet and GW2 players,

I am requesting an invitation to the next WvW test on the 8th September. The reason that I’m requesting it is because the last 2 tests I didn’t get an invite and I believe I should be getting one. You may be asking yourselves why I should get one. Well, I have played WvW since the start I have played this game, I’ve got over 10k hours played. My rank in WvW is 3,500+ , I’ve got 138k + Kills in WvW. I’m also one of the main commanders on the Ring of Fire server and I also lead my own guild.
With these things you can say I’m an extremely experienced WvW player. I was hoping to get invited from the first test but it never happened and still didn’t get one for this time.
I can provide a lot of really good thoughtful feedback for the new WvW map. I’d also like to get a bit of experience with the map so I’m not totally lost when HoT comes.

Also note that I’ve been subscribed to the newsletter since the start and still never got in. I’m sure there are plenty of other experienced WvW players stuck in this situation that can provide great feedback that Anet can use.

15 Characters, 12Legendaries, Rank 80 PvP,
Rank 4.5k+ WvW, 190k+ WvW kills, 12k~ Hours playtime.
Commander of Ring of Fire.

WvW Test invitations

Posted by: crucop.4607

crucop.4607

Can confirm our man above is our very experienced experienced and active commander. His feedback would be most benefeicial.

WvW Test invitations

Posted by: DresdenAllblack.1249

DresdenAllblack.1249

Or they could just open it to everyone. The release date is like 5 weeks away.

Angelina is free game again.
Crystal Desert

WvW Test invitations

Posted by: Etienne.3049

Etienne.3049

First off, I would say none of the arguments you give (playtime, kills, rank, guild leader, commander) would make your opinion any more important than the opinion of anyone else.
As far as I can think the only statistic that could be of some merit to determine the value of your feedback would be gems bought and/or spent multiplied by the fraction of your playtime spent in WvW. No, I would not like them use this method to value any form of feedback.

Secondly, if they allow you in based on those statistics how many more people who are, by those measurements, equally or more qualified than you would they also have to add to the test?

And I’m sure many people with any interest in WvW would like to get a bit of experience with the map.

WvW Test invitations

Posted by: Ultraform.1508

Ultraform.1508

Lol and here i am.. bought the expansion 2 days ago. Got myself an invitation yesterday.
I’ll gladly stream my experiences on Twitch if you want. You can get your feedback that way right?

WvW Test invitations

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Lol and here i am.. bought the expansion 2 days ago. Got myself an invitation yesterday.
I’ll gladly stream my experiences on Twitch if you want. You can get your feedback that way right?

Buying the expansion have very little to do with accessing the WvW beta though. It is more a matter of activity it would seem.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

WvW Test invitations

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Looking at the last “test,” it’s just for publicity… PvE streamers and such are those who will be invited.

WvW Test invitations

Posted by: erik.8743

erik.8743

He deserve a spot.

Fashion master