achivement wars2

achivement wars2

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

If u wanna the new legendary stuff you have to ruin the game to other player
Legendary armor:
one achi force you in one raid phase to not help your squad for hold a torch
I dont know if there are other achievement for the armor that force you to do useless stuff while your party try do do their best, i saw this achi and inchose to dont screw up my friends

Legendary pvp backpack:
Win ranked turnament with all the classes for different time
So if u dont know how to play a classes who care just play it and loose several time ruin the match to other players who try to win using the main classes

At last but not least how should be someone “legendary” just for have time for this collections and achievement? Legendary stuff imho should be someting earned from ppl who is the best in his role “win xxxx tournament doubling the enemies score” “complete x time the raid under x minutes” something for “pro” players and not barbie collections…

achivement wars2

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

one achi force you in one raid phase to not help your squad for hold a torch
I dont know if there are other achievement for the armor that force you to do useless stuff while your party try do do their best, i saw this achi and inchose to dont screw up my friends

If it’s the same achievement that I know, once someone lits the torch after the run everyone gets the achievement not just the player that run it. The achievement requires the team to do the running part with 9 people, making it slightly harder, but still very much doable.

At last but not least how should be someone “legendary” just for have time for this collections and achievement?

So the Raid achievement you mentioned above does indeed require the team to finish a part of the Raid with less players available, making it harder.

For the PVP achievements: similar situation with the PVP dailies, I guess the devs didn’t understand how bad that idea was.

(edited by maddoctor.2738)

achivement wars2

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

“complete x time the raid under x minutes” something for “pro” players

LOL “pro” players …

“The achievement requires the team to do the running part with 9 people, making it slightly harder, but still very much doable.” as noted by the poster above.

So the content is easy enough so only 9 are needed, so the “pro” player can be AFK and still qualify?

LOL

achivement wars2

maddoctor.2738

The content is for 10 players, but the achievement requires one of them to hold an item and don’t die. Standing AFK will result to your death, you NEED to play, you just don’t have your lovely weapon skills to help you. In the end, after the run, everyone gets the achievement, I don’t see the problem.

achivement wars2

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Is this legendary armor achi mentioned in OP one of the collection tasks? Where u need to use that soul item from the exalted in AB?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

achivement wars2

maddoctor.2738

Is this legendary armor achi mentioned in OP one of the collection tasks? Where u need to use that soul item from the exalted in AB?

I hope he is talking about that maybe there is another one

achivement wars2

Posted by: Kraggy.4169

Kraggy.4169

The content is for 10 players, but the achievement requires one of them to hold an item and don’t die. Standing AFK will result to your death, you NEED to play, you just don’t have your lovely weapon skills to help you. In the end, after the run, everyone gets the achievement, I don’t see the problem.

My point still stands, if it’s possible to complete with only 9 players playing fully then there’s room for a ‘carry’ of the “pro” player that other poster was trying to say was the only kind qualified for the reward he was on about.

achivement wars2

Lian Olsam.9541

If the achivement for armor is given to entire team it make more sense, but i still dont like the achievement/collection metods (my opinion)
Anyway what about the pvp legendary back? You still have to play classes you dont know how to play in ranked, maybe this is not a problem for the few players with a full team but the majority is solo, duo or trio who pug inside hoping to dont find noobs, but now the problems will grow up

achivement wars2

maddoctor.2738

If the achivement for armor is given to entire team it make more sense, but i still dont like the achievement/collection metods (my opinion)

It IS given to the entire team don’t worry about that.

Anyway what about the pvp legendary back? You still have to play classes you dont know how to play in ranked, maybe this is not a problem for the few players with a full team but the majority is solo, duo or trio who pug inside hoping to dont find noobs, but now the problems will grow up

I agree forcing players to play professions they don’t know is dumb and had the same problems when they introduced their pvp dailies. In the end they “fixed” the dailies by making prof wins deal with 2 profs instead of just 1, I don’t know why their newest achievements didn’t follow that rule as well.

achivement wars2

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Don’t forget the:
“Gain Top Stat x times in RANKED GAME” AP.
Now you’d see some noobs trying to zerg around and triple cap for the AP.

achivement wars2

Posted by: softblackcarbon.1537

softblackcarbon.1537

At last but not least how should be someone “legendary” just for have time for this collections and achievement? Legendary stuff imho should be someting earned from ppl who is the best in his role “win xxxx tournament doubling the enemies score” “complete x time the raid under x minutes” something for “pro” players and not barbie collections…

What about, play every profession in the game to a level at which you’re winning matches? Seems to show a mastery of the sPvP system to me which makes sense for a legendary tied to PvP. (Plus, you can practice in unranked without “tanking” your or anyone else’s rank.) And, as other people mentioned, the top stats requirements seem to fit this as well.

achivement wars2

Lian Olsam.9541

What about, play every profession in the game to a level at which you’re winning matches? Seems to show a mastery of the sPvP system to me which makes sense for a legendary tied to PvP. (Plus, you can practice in unranked without “tanking” your or anyone else’s rank.) And, as other people mentioned, the top stats requirements seem to fit this as well.

do u really think ppl is interested to practice in unranked before go in ranked? ppl just take care about himself, they dont care about learning all the classes, they just wanna their achivements and the legendary backpack

achivement wars2

Posted by: softblackcarbon.1537

softblackcarbon.1537

Then they well be “tanking” their own rating in addition to yours. Keep in mind, that given you are proficient at your class, it is actually statistically more likely that the other team will have one of these players who is only interested in achievements (5 slots for one of these players) than for your team to have one of these players (only 4 slots for them seeing as you yourself take up one of these slots). It’s very easy to remember all the loses and forget the wins, but I bet if you diligently track your w/l rates, you find that you don’t have this occurrence often. Focus on your own game and progression and the results will come. It’s easy to forget that both teams have to deal with less skilled players.

achivement wars2

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

for the pvp legendary backpiece you only need to play 2 classes, that’s it, what pvp’er doesn’t play 2 or more classes anyway? if you can’t win on more than 1 class you don’t deserve a legendary item.

achivement wars2

Posted by: bittercranberry.7015

bittercranberry.7015

for the pvp legendary backpiece you only need to play 2 classes, that’s it, what pvp’er doesn’t play 2 or more classes anyway? if you can’t win on more than 1 class you don’t deserve a legendary item.

I think it’s three for the later stages but your point still stands.