day reset of raids

day reset of raids

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

maybe i’m wrong (i hope so) but i heard the reset day will be monday, i think this is an orrible idea, because usually ppl have more time during the weekend for organize party and play, the rest of the week someone work, someone study, someone start to work early in the morning and cant play during the night and someone start to work later so can play during the night, but cant start it during the “playtime”, so should be nice have as friday the reset day, so when raids will start, ppl should have all the weekend for play it, because the most of ppl have saturday and sunday free, and this is why (i think) in other mmorpg i’ve played the reset day is at the end of the week

day reset of raids

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

What’s the difference? It should count the same if you play during the weekend at the end of the cycle, or during the weekend at the begining of the cycle…

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

day reset of raids

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

Isn’t it going to be saturday?

day reset of raids

Lian Olsam.9541

What’s the difference? It should count the same if you play during the weekend at the end of the cycle, or during the weekend at the begining of the cycle…

difference is if the raid is long, or if you fail, with my suggestion you have at least the other days for finish it, but if the reset is monday you have just saturday or sunday

day reset of raids

Lian Olsam.9541

Isn’t it going to be saturday?

i heard monday. i hope to be wrong, the best day imho is friday. so you have the entire weekend for play it

day reset of raids

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

GW2 WvW reset has been change again to Saturday 11 am PDT with Heart of Thorns.

http://dulfy.net/2015/10/16/gw2-new-wvw-reset-time-for-heart-of-thorns/

day reset of raids

Lian Olsam.9541

GW2 WvW reset has been change again to Saturday 11 am PDT with Heart of Thorns.

http://dulfy.net/2015/10/16/gw2-new-wvw-reset-time-for-heart-of-thorns/

thanks for the link, i hope will be the same for the raids ^^