guild hall decorations

guild hall decorations

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: vonbladewing.5973

vonbladewing.5973

Since the news of guild halls was announced and the point we can personalize them with decorations want know what type of stuff you want in your guildhall?

For me i would love to have airships, cannons like the pact or the ones in new LA…

Also i wonder if w3 can theme buildings like give them a asura ot kodan look to them?

Captain Commander of a Sky Edge Piracy

guild hall decorations

Posted by: Moonlit.6421

Moonlit.6421

Hm I’m rather curious about this as well. Guild Halls are one of the things I was most excited for upon hearing of the expansion and I would love the chance to have more information about them.

guild hall decorations

Posted by: Seth Moonshadow.2710

Seth Moonshadow.2710

Just my thoughts, but we can hope right?

Themes
Themes appeared to be a popular request in the CDI for Guild Halls. HoT is coming out with just the two for now, I would wager they will have other themes based on races after they have had the original two played with and bugs worked out.

Decorations
You can see a list of decorations presumed to be in the guild hall here: Decorations. These are gathered from multiple resources, though mostly from the guild hall video. I am sure there will be lots of decorations for us to discover and upgrade from basic to “kool” as they have already mentioned.

I would not what a cannon as a decoration but rather a working emplacement if we will be “retaking” our guild halls on a semi-regular basis. In that case add all the other WvW emplacements also, Trebs, AC’s, Pots of Oil…etc…etc.

I just can wait to get my Guild Hall!!!!

| Dungeon Adventures | Blackgate | PvE | Lost Precipice | Gilded Hallow | Windswept Haven (soon)
http://www.dungeon-adventures.com

guild hall decorations

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Themes
Themes appeared to be a popular request in the CDI for Guild Halls. HoT is coming out with just the two for now, I would wager they will have other themes based on races after they have had the original two played with and bugs worked out.

GW2 actually has a lot of scalability. Guild Hall variety is one of the areas we’d possibly see some more variety in.
Or Guild Halls could go the way of Fractals or Collections.

guild hall decorations

Posted by: Kirnale.5914

Kirnale.5914

hmm a quick brain storm

Deco:
- a BIIIIIG plush animal
- minis
- few of my unlocked weapons in a display case
- jump pads just for fun
- labyrinth with disabled map
- my own statue mwuhahah