gw2 heart of thorns collectors edition?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Davidm.2419

Davidm.2419

will there be a collectors edition for guild wars 2 heart of thorns and if I prepurchase guild wars 2 heart of thorns collectors edition at gamestop store will I receive the Maguuma Trailblazer exclusive title and access to all beta weekend events to guild wars 2 heart of thorns

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

The only info we have about that is what ANet has specifically said.

Which is nothing. Anyone claiming to know otherwise is lying.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Firstly, pre-purchasing, bonuses and the collector’s edition have yet to be confirmed. Although pre-purchase bonuses were found in the game data, it has not been officially announced and is thus subject to change.

That said, if GameStop is selling an official pre-purchase collector’s edition, you will receive a pre-purchase serial key, which grants the bonuses. Note that it has to be an actual pre-purchase edition, not just an in-store reservation/pay up front deal.

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

I wonder if they will have a revenant Rytlock statue with the collector edition could be bookend if I chose make that purchase.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

Posted by: Nicholas S Lin.6187

Nicholas S Lin.6187

Currently the Digital Deluxe Edition (inclds. Heroic Edition) was only just OK-ish value. I hope NCSoft-Arenanet put more thought+effort+monies into making any – yet un-announced ……… HoT: Collector’s Edition……… < …. >…..

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Currently the Digital Deluxe Edition (inclds. Heroic Edition) was only just OK-ish value. I hope NCSoft-Arenanet put more thought+effort+monies into making any – yet un-announced ……… HoT: Collector’s Edition……… < …. >…..

too be fair, collection editions never are really worth the money if you compare packages. It is more a matter of showing fandom and showing support for the game. If I compare the CE for Gw2 with that of other mmo’s, then it is actually better then average.

As for the OP. the different kind of digital packs and fysical packs are normally announced the moment the pre-order opens up. As this is not the case, no info is currently available.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Posted by: Sneakier.9460

Sneakier.9460

i bought the bonus edition and i can say, it’s a waste of money

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

There never was a “bonus” edition, so not a clue what you mean. let alone why this feedback is helpfull. pls clarify. also explain what you disliked or was dissapointed bout.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

Sneakier.9460

There never was a “bonus” edition, so not a clue what you mean. let alone why this feedback is helpfull. pls clarify. also explain what you disliked or was dissapointed bout.

I payed more to get the “low level celestial ring” i get everytime i create a new character.
Digital Deluxe Edition was the name…
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Hero%27s_Band

This is a constant reminder of the extra i payed… not falling for this crap again.

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

I payed more to get the “low level celestial ring” i get everytime i create a new character.

This is a constant reminder of the extra i payed… not falling for this crap again.

But you didn’t have to pay extra for that. Any preorder, regardless of version, gives that thing.

Sneakier.9460

But you didn’t have to pay extra for that. Any preorder, regardless of version, gives that thing.

I payed more for some items that were one time use… like i said, never again am paying a extra for anet cuz its all a bullkitten, like that elite mistfire wolf, bunch of crap

Gunnars Hold= Tuga Land

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Firstly, pre-purchasing, bonuses and the collector’s edition have yet to be confirmed. Although pre-purchase bonuses were found in the game data, it has not been officially announced and is thus subject to change.

That said, if GameStop is selling an official pre-purchase collector’s edition, you will receive a pre-purchase serial key, which grants the bonuses. Note that it has to be an actual pre-purchase edition, not just an in-store reservation/pay up front deal.

I missed that, what are they? I know it’s not official, but I want an idea of what they are thinking about.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

I payed more for some items that were one time use… like i said, never again am paying a extra for anet cuz its all a bullkitten, like that elite mistfire wolf, bunch of crap

For new players, that Mistfire Wolf ain’t that bad. When I first started out, it was the only elite skill I had because I wasn’t used to saving up and hunting for skill points. It also made soloing content as a thief a bit easier.

The deluxe edition isn’t supposed to make you win any better than anyone else or anything, and there’s only so much they can do. However, what they give you is the reason I didn’t buy the deluxe for my second account. By that point I was good enough to not need the wolf or the 18-slot box.

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

The digital bonus item were not so good. But the rytlock statue (collectors edition) is very nice. I hope i will get a logan in some years too ^^
And better ingame items will be nice too.

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

I missed that, what are they? I know it’s not official, but I want an idea of what they are thinking about.

Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now available for prepurchase. Buy now to receive the Maguuma Trailblazer exclusive title and access to all beta weekend events.