hardest hitting class in HOT ?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: nagisahazuki.3495

nagisahazuki.3495

Q:

so this is a topic for people to give their opinion on the hardest hitting class dps wise on HOT thorn expention i personally think warrior could be amongs the top 3 because of this right here https://gyazo.com/b01d687a1b0c30d34b0aef84dee196ff 168k dmg in that small giff wich is like 42k dps + seens pretty high up i dunno could be bad too im just curious to see what other class could be better and more up there in the class amongs ranking so go ahead and give a list of your top 5 or 10 best dps ! go go go ;3

Posted by: FogLeg.9354

FogLeg.9354

You really need to be more specific.

Are you after 1 single hit damage?
Damage from 1 skill (many have multiple hits)?
Damage over 5 seconds? 10 seconds?
Melee damage or range damage?
Including conditions or base damage only?
Crit or non-crit?

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

so this is a topic for people to give their opinion on the hardest hitting class dps wise on HOT thorn expention i personally think warrior could be amongs the top 3 because of this right here https://gyazo.com/b01d687a1b0c30d34b0aef84dee196ff 168k dmg in that small giff wich is like 42k dps + seens pretty high up i dunno could be bad too im just curious to see what other class could be better and more up there in the class amongs ranking so go ahead and give a list of your top 5 or 10 best dps ! go go go ;3

You have to consider several things:

1. Warrior’s 100B has a 3.25 second of channel time, so you need to divide that number by 3.25 to get the right number.

2. Warrior’s 100B loses dps when target moves.

3. Warrior’s 100B has a CD. GS has significantly lower dps when not using 100B.

When you consider all these factors and average out, the real dps is actually way lower than that pretty number in the GiF.

I vote for Revenant’s 1-h sword for now.

They have really really good dps traits
2% per boon (That’s around 16~20% dps boost in a team fight), 7% when fury on another 10% from sword,, 20% more crit chance from fury, extremely high self quickness up-time, constant 15 layers of might and fury, and consistent non-stop dps. (Their highest rotation is AA, so they’d never lose a single bit of DPS). Facet of Elemental has a cast time of 1/4, so casting this increases the dps even more. Not to mention this dps rotation is MOBILE.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

nagisahazuki.3495

altho my full rotation does like what above 200k dmg and that takes like 8 second to do then i just do the same thing over and over again cuz my rush hits for like 20k + and headbut also hits for like 25k + also the boss in the raid does not move because we keep him stacked in that corner soi always get full hit of my hundredblades so i think above 200k dmg every 10 second is …..pretty kitten hard hitting most then any condition would do XD condition would need to get 20k + tick to be able to do that dmg either way i just wanted people to give a list of top 10 dps class out of curiosity hahaha

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

altho my full rotation does like what above 200k dmg and that takes like 8 second to do then i just do the same thing over and over again cuz my rush hits for like 20k + and headbut also hits for like 25k + also the boss in the raid does not move because we keep him stacked in that corner soi always get full hit of my hundredblades so i think above 200k dmg every 10 second is …..pretty kitten hard hitting most then any condition would do XD condition would need to get 20k + tick to be able to do that dmg either way i just wanted people to give a list of top 10 dps class out of curiosity hahaha

You’re probably overestimating your damage. However, viper engis get above 20K dps.

nagisahazuki.3495

You’re probably overestimating your damage. However, viper engis get above 20K dps.

i dunno might be that wasnt the hardest i can hit in the giff either thats average ny number hundred B have reached 75k + before on that boss XD i also can reach 20k tick if i go in my condi gear but ive found that on this boss condi for warriors isnt reliable because hes a tiny target and your constantly making him move to rotate in the next phases and LB burst skill doesnt really hit hard on small target since the bigger he is the more dmg he takes cuz he stand on more then one cases so for second boss thats excellent since he barely moves anyways and hes an huge type of monster i can easily get 20k fire burn tick and 5k bleeding there XD but i still think i dunno i prefered power i like raw dmg rather then a tick XD