heart of thorns: fractal masteries?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Chaos.3579

Chaos.3579

hay all i consider myself to be a hardcore fractal player even though i dont run them as much as i used to (used to run 2-3 daily, now i run maybe 1 every 2 days)

the reason being is that rng does not agree with me. so considering that i only do fractals for a chance to get the fractal 1 handed sword, AND YET have not gotten a single fractal skin since the release of fractals. not during the time in which everyone around me was getting them around the release of them when fractals was dropping them like candy. not during the period of time when the fractals rewards were bugged and only 1/1,000,000 was getting a weapon (obviously), and still not yet when the drop rate at 50 is supposedly 10%.

i think its safe to say that rng does not agree with me and i would be very happy to finally have a way to grind or my desired skin with a grantee that i will get it one day.

even more so if anet decides to release a change that if you have all achivments, reward lvl 50,and the fractal compositor maxed out that you can purchase them from a vendor

i have all achievements. have gone through thousands of fractal relics getting the fully maxed out fractal capacitor as well as getting all 8 of my alts 20 slot fractal bags(2 masterwork,1 rare,1 exotic variants each, i also have 4 bags saved for my rev when that is released[ as well as 60 tomes a lvl 20 scroll and 2 stacks of scrolls of k ])

so my question is this. when H.O.T is released what do you think we should expect if anything from fractal masteries?
1) a fractal weapon mastery so we can grind for that.
2) higher level fractals?/new fractals?/harder fractals?

what do you all think?

Attachments:

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

We know there’s a fractal mastery track. We do not have any details on it.