legendaries in progress

legendaries in progress

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Miss.5930

Miss.5930

I’m working on gathering mats for Sunrise and Twilight. I already finished with 3 gifts. Will the expansion change the recipe for the existing legendaries? Or Is it just changing how we can get the existing precursors? I just need to know if I should stop making the gifts and wait for the expansion.

I have not purchase dawn yet. I hope the price will drop soon.

Guild Leader of Archangels Haven [HALO] from SOR
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gw2HALO

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Doctor Faustus.6372

Doctor Faustus.6372

I don’t think the existing legendaries will change in any way (except that you will be able to get precursors through collections aditionally).
I do think that ANet thought of people haveing some gifts already finished.
Imagine the kittenstorm if they change something about the legendaries…

[vC] Doctor Faustus.6372

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

There is nothing official about it but I can answer for sure, the current legendary recipes will remain the same, ANet is only adding an extra way to acquire precursors and new types of legendaries.

If I were you, I would wait for the expansion to see how the “Dawn collection” will be, it may be easier/cheaper than buy it right now, or even wait to see how the new legendary GS will look like.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

legendaries in progress

Posted by: jokke.6239

jokke.6239

Are we even sure that we will be able to obtain the current precursors through collections?
It might just be the new precursors.

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Are we even sure that we will be able to obtain the current precursors through collections?

Yes we are sure, it was confirmed that we’ll get 1 collection for each precursor, so in theory each account can get 1 of each precursor via collections.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Yes we are sure, it was confirmed that we’ll get 1 collection for each precursor, so in theory each account can get 1 of each precursor via collections.

This has been confirmed by Colin in an interview. Every precursor will have its own collection achievement, both new and old. It’s a guaranteed way to obtain every precursor once.

I should probably start running Honor of the Waves a lot. I’ve got a feeling I’ll need tokens galore for Tooth of Frostfang.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Galespark.7835

Galespark.7835

I would be surprised if the recipes for current legendaries change, that would be a very strange move. We do not know what the recipes for new legendaries will be, so acquiring/making gifts for those could turn out to be a wasted effort.

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I would be surprised if the recipes for current legendaries change, that would be a very strange move. We do not know what the recipes for new legendaries will be, so acquiring/making gifts for those could turn out to be a wasted effort.

Personally, I’m pretty confident Gift of Mastery and Gift of Fortune will be part of the new recipes as well, simply because those two are universal among current legendaries.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

legendaries in progress

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

Personally, I’m pretty confident Gift of Mastery and Gift of Fortune will be part of the new recipes as well, simply because those two are universal among current legendaries.

Oh man … I really hope it will this way. Because at the moment I have one of each waiting in my bank. Started a Bifrost but gave up on it some time ago xD

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Agreed.
There is no reason whatsoever to change these two gifts.

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

I’m working on gathering mats for Sunrise and Twilight. I already finished with 3 gifts. Will the expansion change the recipe for the existing legendaries? Or Is it just changing how we can get the existing precursors? I just need to know if I should stop making the gifts and wait for the expansion.

I have not purchase dawn yet. I hope the price will drop soon.

They said in one of the interviews that there will be no further crafting changes beyond the one explicitly mentioned in the preview (new way to get precursors). That should mean no changes to legendary recipes.
Now, there’s no way to tell how the recipes for new legendaries would look like, but i would be surprised if they changed anything beyond acquisition of legend-specific gifts.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

legendaries in progress

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Oh man … I really hope it will this way. Because at the moment I have one of each waiting in my bank. Started a Bifrost but gave up on it some time ago xD

don’t worry, you won’t be the biggest loser if they change things…

http://imgur.com/a/CMO9x