most wanted pug member?

most wanted pug member?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

my guild is kinda casual so is posible they wont have a set raid time, having 7 80s i was planing on taking the one that has the most chance to get me into a pug raid slot and gear him up for it

wich class/build you guys have seen that raids usually always search/require most when creating pug raid groups? (have all classes but engi and necro)

most wanted pug member?

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

sinister engi +1

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

most wanted pug member?

Posted by: Akijo.7395

Akijo.7395

The one that is competant

most wanted pug member?

Posted by: Velarian.6290

Velarian.6290

phalanx warri and herald rev, both bersi.

condi warri due to dnt’s 2nd raid boss vid will become the nxt big thing i guess, especially against big hitbox enemys.

at least one chronomancer is mandatory.

druid is also important, but as i understood its out in the open if you need a full dedicated support, or maybe a support/tank is the way to go, or support/condi.

i would say condi engi, too, but since you dont have one thats not an option.

also you have to consider that most players who are interested in raids have bersi stats on their characters. so in my experience the bersi revs/phalanx warri spots are mostly taken, but as i can see it you always have multiple of them, so there is definitely a need.

in the end if u want to do gear only one take a condi. condi food and materials for viper are very expensive right now, but i think its the best way to find groups quickly. as its new and shiny and not well known YET i would suggest condi bersi. and a link to the dnt vid im referring to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdthSNbkaJU

for easier viewability: the dnt grp consists of 2 phalanx bersi wars, 1 condi war, 2 herald revs, 2 tempest, 1 druid as dedicated healer and 1 scrapper as a tank.

i think their raid vids will as usual become the standart thing everyone will try so its a good start to prepare

(edited by Velarian.6290)

most wanted pug member?

Posted by: Altair.8402

Altair.8402

Condi Engi
Healer Druid
Zerker Herald

most wanted pug member?

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895