mysterious seedpod on back in Auric Basin

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Has anyone else got a strange seedpod stuck on your back in Auric Basin?
What is it? I can provide a picture.

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

it is always there until you have completed a certain part in the HoT story, then it goes away.

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Posted by: Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Miss Pink Floyd.9730

Thanks, it was starting to freak me out. I took off all accessories but it stayed until I changed maps.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Its not a seed pod, its the dragon egg inside a backpack made of plants.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

No…no…it can’t be….its…its…

Attachments:

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

it is always there until you have completed a certain part in the HoT story, then it goes away.

Mine never went away. I’ve reported it several times since HoT launched, but it’s never been fixed. I can replay the story step and get rid of it, but it reappears as soon as I leave the map and come back.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Mine never went away. I’ve reported it several times since HoT launched, but it’s never been fixed. I can replay the story step and get rid of it, but it reappears as soon as I leave the map and come back.

There’s a thread to report tickets that have not been addressed in over 3 days:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/GW2-Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-2

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

There’s a thread to report tickets that have not been addressed in over 3 days:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/GW2-Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-2

A bug like that wouldn’t be a ticket. A customer service representative probably can’t fix something like that. There’s a difference between game bugs and asking for someone to refund a purchase mistake or help you log into the game.

I’m pretty sure something like this requires the developers to actually fix the bug. It’s very unlikely it’s something customer service can help with.