only group events

only group events

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Maliken.5630

Maliken.5630

Is it just me, or is the map quite empty. Im trying to grind (which im already not a fan of), but i only come across group events. But they are impossible or take forever if your alone. I dont get it, i usually run alone and cant progress descently. Just soooo frustating. I really liked gw2, but now it feels like a boring game.

only group events

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Is it just me, or is the map quite empty. Im trying to grind (which im already not a fan of), but i only come across group events. But they are impossible or take forever if your alone. I dont get it, i usually run alone and cant progress descently. Just soooo frustating. I really liked gw2, but now it feels like a boring game.

Actually the old game was boring cuz u could literarly facetank mobs pressing 1. Here u have to use ur abilities to overcome an encounter. As a zerker i was able to solo group events, sure the end boss was tough but not all is meant to be soloed in this game. Furthermore, the new zones look amazing, that in itself is fun, not boring

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

only group events

Posted by: Valky.2574

Valky.2574

Actually the old game was boring cuz u could literarly facetank mobs pressing 1. Here u have to use ur abilities to overcome an encounter. As a zerker i was able to solo group events, sure the end boss was tough but not all is meant to be soloed in this game. Furthermore, the new zones look amazing, that in itself is fun, not boring

try reading there is NO one to group with to do the group stuff … 2 days and expansion is dead that is really bad man

only group events

Posted by: Agares.6073

Agares.6073

OMG u are so right i just got in the new jungle and omg every kittening event is some grp event and no one is there really no one i even asked in chat that i need help nope nothing no answer at all.

Then a red tag appeart until i found the commander took me a while and how many people was he leading 10 kittening people after 2 days the game feels so dead atleast the first zone.

only group events

Posted by: apodelaman.6215

apodelaman.6215

It’s all about corporate greed. See my thread titled “The Real Logic”. be seeing you.